Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Peter Mason 20 posts 40 karma points
    May 08, 2012 @ 08:15
    Peter Mason

UmbracoExamine index set error

I get the following error in the log:

[UmbracoExamine] An error occurred recreating the index set,Request failed., IndexSet: InternalIndexSet

It does not appear to effect the running of the website in any way, but I would like to stop the error from occurring.

Has anyone successfully deployed Umbraco into a medium trust hosting environment without encountering this error?

• Shannon Deminick 1526 posts 5272 karma points MVP 2x
    Jun 11, 2012 @ 21:08
    Shannon Deminick

its a medium trust issue, you'll need to add the requirePermission="false" to the examine config header like:

<section name="Examine" type="Examine.Config.ExamineSettings, Examine" requirePermission="false"/>   

<section name="ExamineLuceneIndexSets" type="Examine.LuceneEngine.Config.IndexSets, Examine" requirePermission="false" />

Jun 11, 2012 @ 23:57
    Peter Mason

Shannon,

Thanks for the reply, but setting the values like you suggested has no effect.

• Shannon Deminick 1526 posts 5272 karma points MVP 2x
    Jun 12, 2012 @ 00:42
    Shannon Deminick

Yup, have figured that out now :)

that is one step in the process, the other step is that I have to upgrade Examine with the new Lucene DLLs as this is a Lucene issue with med trust. I'm in the process of creating a 1.4.1 version which will work. will be out within the week.

Jun 12, 2012 @ 01:26
    Peter Mason

Shannon,

Don't know if this helps - but I have noticed the problem only happens in my test environment - NOT in my live environment.

In test I have XP and IIS Express 7.5 and the live web server is Windows Server with IIS 6.0

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft