Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jerker Stigsson 63 posts 122 karma points
    May 11, 2012 @ 10:34
    Jerker Stigsson

Slow loading on category umbracoInit

I have set up a completely new virtual server. A Windows Server 2008R2 Datacenter Edition with a MS-SQL 2008R2 Standard Edition on the same server. The server uses 2 CPUs and has a memory off 4 GB. There, so to say, pretty sufficient power on the machine.

On the server I have only five Umbraco websites installed.

But I have a very slow loading on my Umbraco ver 4.7.1.1 installation. When I run ?umbDebugShowTrace=true I get that:

Category: umbracoInit
    From First(s):
    4.60952439486024E-05
    From Last(s):

All other Categories are very fast. Does anyone have an idea of what the problem is?

Here is a link to this workcopy of the website runing on the server as I mentioned above:

http://st5.workcopy.net/expertise/by-industry/automotive.aspx

• Clair 36 posts 86 karma points
    Sep 26, 2012 @ 17:45
    Clair

I am having this same issue, were you able to find the cause?

Sep 26, 2012 @ 17:52
    Jerker Stigsson

I'm sorry, I haven't. I think it's strange that there isn't very much on poor performance for 4.7.1.1. My installation is just a straight forward.

• Clair 36 posts 86 karma points
    Sep 26, 2012 @ 18:46
    Clair

I'm running the same web site fine locally, but when deployed on staging/production umbracoInit is pretty high. So maybe a server config issue?

Sep 27, 2012 @ 10:24
    Jerker Stigsson

Right, it proberbly is. The way we kind of solved it on the production server was to add a lot of power, memory and cpu. After this terrible experiense we stoped use Umbraco. We had no time to digg deeper into it back then. It's to sad though. I liked Umbraco a lot. If you find a solution, I would be very greatful if you would share that.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft