Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• ArneHB 3 posts 23 karma points
    May 13, 2012 @ 11:14
    ArneHB

Umbraco 5, Azure: Error admin controls (Take 2)

Sorry for the repost but the other topic got all foobar from the error message formating that I copy/pasted, and I'm not able to edit it so if a moderator reads this please delete the old topic.

I get the error posted below in a modular windows when I enter the admin sight after i migrated a clean install of Umbraco 5 to Azure (Following the guide here: http://umbracoonazure.codeplex.com/.

I had some other errors earlier on which I fixed by deleting the files in /bin which was also in \App_Plugins\Core\lib.

I'm able to see the main page, (I've set up a simple template and document type to show at the main page) however when I head into the admin console does it throw the error below. This is the first time I've touched Umbraco but we are looking for a CMS system which will be supported in the Azure cloud. Help with this would be greatly apriciated

Exception

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack trace

at Umbraco.Cms.Web.Configuration.UmbracoSettings.<get_Trees>b__f(ITree x) at System.Linq.Set`1.InternalGetHashCode(TElement value) at System.Linq.Set`1.Find(TElement value, Boolean add) at System.Linq.Enumerable.<DistinctIterator>d__81`1.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at Umbraco.Cms.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeController.Index(String appAlias) at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

• ArneHB 3 posts 23 karma points
    May 13, 2012 @ 20:01
    ArneHB

The error might be related to that I run Umbraco 5.1 and the guide is ment for 5.0. I guess I would need different kind of DLLs/files to fix this? If anyone have gotten Umbraco 5.1 up on Azure would I greatly apriciate if they shared how they did this and the files they had to modify, so I can simply just put them in without much hassle ;)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft