Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hundebol 167 posts 314 karma points
    May 16, 2012 @ 08:11
    Hundebol

Umbraco 4.7.2 error on admin logout

Hi umbracians!

I've just upgraded a 4.7 to 4.7.2 and everything works - except, i am unable to actually LOG OUT of the administration.

Whenever i push log out, the dialog pops up asking if I want to quit - and i do - and then this error comes.

I haven't tried customErrors mode="Off" yet - As i hoped someone tried this before?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

• Niels Hartvig 1951 posts 2391 karma points c-trib
    May 16, 2012 @ 08:15
    Niels Hartvig

Are you running SQL CE or MySQL. We introduced cleaning up login entries in 4.7.2 and unfortunately I made a mistake in the SQL doing it which seems to only work on SQL server. Will fix for 4.8 and it's already in the bug tracker.

• Hundebol 167 posts 314 karma points
    May 16, 2012 @ 08:23
    Hundebol

Hi Niels,

Yeah i'm running MySQL.So that must be it. Anywhere i can see when 4.8 will be released?

best regards, Brian

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft