Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rehankita 1 post 21 karma points
    May 29, 2012 @ 08:12
    Rehankita

I am not able to logout from the Umbraco 5.

Hi Everyone.

I am using UMBRACO 5  and I am not able to logout from the Umbraco admin user. There is an error something kind of this. Can anyone help me?

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE CONTEXTID = '84b03aa6-7216-4648-bc54-d9b925c97ccf'' at line 1

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE CONTEXTID = '84b03aa6-7216-4648-bc54-d9b925c97ccf'' at line 1

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MySqlException (0x80004005): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE CONTEXTID = '84b03aa6-7216-4648-bc54-d9b925c97ccf'' at line 1]
       MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.OpenPacket() +238
       MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadResult(UInt64& affectedRows, Int64& lastInsertId) +60
       MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetResultSet() +50
       MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() +565
       MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +923
       MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +43
       MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(MySqlConnection connection, String commandText, MySqlParameter[] commandParameters) +125
       MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, String commandText, MySqlParameter[] parms) +80
       umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelpers.MySql.MySqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, MySqlParameter[] parameters) +15
       umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters) +85

[SqlHelperException: Umbraco Exception (DataLayer): SQL helper exception in ExecuteNonQuery]
       umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters) +140
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.deleteLogin() +88
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.ClearLogin() +8
       umbraco.logout.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +14
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

• Jan Kees Velthoven 25 posts 46 karma points
    Jun 20, 2012 @ 13:18
    Jan Kees Velthoven

Also an error in umbraco 4.7.2

• Thomas Egebrand Gram 63 posts 138 karma points
    Jul 03, 2012 @ 11:42
    Thomas Egebrand Gram

Confirmed, same error for me on 4.7.2, see this: http://umbraco.codeplex.com/workitem/30805

// Thomas G

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft