Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anders Wittrup 2 posts 21 karma points
    May 31, 2012 @ 11:55
    Anders Wittrup

Errors on install with both WebPI and WebMatrix

I am currently trying to install Umbraco to look at it to see if it is usable for my company.

I am trying to just install it locally to have a look around, but I keep getting errors when using WebPI or WebMatrix.

WebPI just seems to crash during the installation of Umbraco.

WebMatrix at least gives me an error message (see below).

I first tried with WebPI, and it also installed a lot of dependencies, which seemed to go fine. But after that, I have not been able to install Umbraco.

I would prefer to use one of the installers, as I am quite a newbie at this, and would like the opportunity to setup everything in the installer.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

---------------------------

Error

Object of type 'package' and path 'C:\Users\anw\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\installers\Umbraco\7360c1d9def003d6a1184f2fd14412c7410da2b8\Umbraco_4.7.2_WebDeploy.zip' cannot be created.

OK

Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentException: Object of type 'package' and path 'C:\Users\anw\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\installers\Umbraco\7360c1d9def003d6a1184f2fd14412c7410da2b8\Umbraco_4.7.2_WebDeploy.zip' cannot be created. ---> Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentException: The Zip package 'C:\Users\anw\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\installers\Umbraco\7360c1d9def003d6a1184f2fd14412c7410da2b8\Umbraco_4.7.2_WebDeploy.zip' could not be loaded. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Provider 'dbFullSql' does not support setting 'transacted'.

ved Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentProviderSettingCollection.get_Item(String name)

ved Microsoft.Web.Deployment.ArchiveXmlDocument.TransformManifest(DeploymentManifestObjectProviderContext context)

ved Microsoft.Web.Deployment.ZipFile.Load()

ved Microsoft.Web.Deployment.ZipPackageProvider..ctor(DeploymentProviderContext providerContext, DeploymentBaseContext baseContext, String path)

--- Slut på staksporing af indre undtagelser ---

ved Microsoft.Web.Deployment.ZipPackageProvider.GetAttributes(DeploymentAddAttributeContext addContext)

ved Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentObject.EnsureValidAttributes()

--- Slut på staksporing af indre undtagelser ---

ved Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentManager.CreateObjectPrivate(DeploymentProviderContext providerContext, DeploymentBaseOptions baseOptions, DeploymentObject sourceObject)

ved Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentManager.CreateObject(DeploymentProviderOptions providerOptions, DeploymentBaseOptions baseOptions)

ved Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentManager.CreateObject(String provider, String path, DeploymentBaseOptions baseOptions)

ved Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentManager.CreateObject(DeploymentWellKnownProvider provider, String path)

ved Microsoft.Web.PlatformInstaller.MSDeployProxy.GetDeclaredParameters()

ved Microsoft.Web.PlatformInstaller.MSDeployPackage.get_DeclaredParameters()

ved Microsoft.WebMatrix.Gallery.WPF.ViewModel.AppInstallerContextViewModel.GenerateParameterLists()

ved Microsoft.WebMatrix.Gallery.WPF.ParametersPage.ShouldShowPage()

ved Microsoft.WebMatrix.Gallery.WPF.GalleryWizardImpl.GetNextPage(GalleryWizardPage currentPage)

ved Microsoft.WebMatrix.Gallery.WPF.GalleryWizardImpl.GoToNextPage()

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft