Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Zakhar 171 posts 397 karma points
    Jun 15, 2012 @ 13:54
    Zakhar

Umbraco can't load css / js / img files.

Hi guys, I've seen similar questions on this forum, but none of them helped me.

I started t work on a multilingual website, so I installed Umbraco 4.7.2 with Business site template.

I didn't delete business site template yet in case I want to have a look how it works, but I created a couple of root nodes for the future multilingual website, so my content looks like this:

I changed <add key="umbracoHideTopLevelNodeFromPath" value="false" /> in the web.config and I set up hostname for En node as follows:

Now when I go to http://localhost:800/en/home.aspx my template loads, but it can't load any css, js or images, even though the paths are correct and as a matter of fact I created those css via Umbraco, so there shouldn't be any access issues.

My .css files are in /css folder in the root of umbraco and here what the browser tries to load:

How do I fix it?

Jun 15, 2012 @ 14:05
    Zakhar

What's wrong with this forum? Why does it allow to add images while creating the post but then doesn't display them and doesn't allow to edit it giving "Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\forum-commentsList.xslt" error?

Anyway, the structure of my content is as follows:

Content

Business website

En

Home

Fr

Jun 15, 2012 @ 14:51
    Zakhar

Sorry guys, my fault, when I created those css via Umbraco it created double extensions like styles.css.css, and I haven't noticed it straight away.

Still the question to the developers and moderators of this forum, are you going to fix it sometime? During his speech about abandoning U5 Niels asked us to tell you if something is wrong straight away. I'm saying it now, your forum doesn't work properly, I saw "Error parsing XSLT" error a couple of years ago, and it still haven't been fixed. Are you going to do anything about it?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft