Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Massimiliano 1 post 21 karma points
    Oct 02, 2012 @ 11:14
    Massimiliano

Umbraco doesn't works with IIS 7.5 medium trust - Operation could destabilize the runtime

Hi All,I have some problem with Umbraco 4.6.2 uploaded on my shared hosting environment with Framework 4.0 in integrated mode.My services providere use "medium trust level" and seems that Umbraco has some security problem using this trust level.I published content on my webspace and works fine (umbraco installation step) but when I log in into umbraco panel and select "business Site" appear:Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Operation could destabilize the runtime.   Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.  Exception Details: System.Security.VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.Source Error:  An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  Stack Trace: [VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.]   IMediaFileSystemPhysicalFileSystemWrapper.GetUrl(String ) +6   umbraco.editorControls.tinyMCE3.webcontrol.TinyMCEWebControl.formatMedia(String html) +62   umbraco.editorControls.tinyMCE3.webcontrol.TinyMCEWebControl.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +35   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +103   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2496   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272  Can you help me?Thanks.Massimiliano

• ianhoughton 281 posts 605 karma points c-trib
    Oct 02, 2012 @ 11:52
    ianhoughton

That's correct, Umbraco doesn't work under Medium Trust. You need to find a hosting provider who will allow Full Trust.

• Dan Diplo 1554 posts 6205 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Oct 02, 2012 @ 16:16
  • Jamie Howarth 306 posts 773 karma points c-trib
    Oct 09, 2012 @ 16:10
    Jamie Howarth

Try using 4.7.1 or 4.7.2, as those runtimes do work under Medium Trust.

HTH,

Benjamin

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft