Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Amir Khan 1282 posts 2739 karma points
    Aug 21, 2009 @ 22:54
    Amir Khan

Installing on Godaddy

Is it possible to install Umbraco on godaddy? I updated my web.config file, but when i navigate to the /install directory i get a

500 - Internal server error.

Thanks.

• Paul Blair 466 posts 731 karma points
    Aug 21, 2009 @ 23:44
    Paul Blair

I attempted to at one stage but could not get it to work and gave up. I now use softsyshosting.com

• Ricky Beard 61 posts 116 karma points
    Aug 27, 2009 @ 20:05
    Ricky Beard

The only options you have with GoDaddy are Dedicated or Virtual Dedicated because they wil not run .NET at full trust in a shared hosting environment. I would also recommend softsyshosting.com. I had a client up and running with them in no time

• Steve Kenendy 1 post 21 karma points
    Aug 05, 2011 @ 18:28
    Steve Kenendy

What about those of us that don't want to move away from our hosting companies. I generally find GoDaddy a very stable and reliable provider. I have hundreds of sites hosted with them now. It would be a logistical frustration to host my Umbraco sites elsewhere. I don't think switching hosting companies is the answer. Maybe not using Umbraco is my only answer.

• Rich Green 2246 posts 4008 karma points
    Aug 05, 2011 @ 19:03
    Rich Green

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum.

This thread is over a year old, you'll be pleased to hear that Umbraco now runs in 'Medium Trust' so there should be no need to change hosting companies or for you not to use Umbraco.

Rich

• Sergio Nunes 15 posts 36 karma points
    Sep 27, 2011 @ 17:56
    Sergio Nunes

Guys,

I've done a fresh Umbraco installation (4.7.1) at goddady.com with all the "medium trust" features turned on, but still not getting it to work. I actually can see the backend opening but looks like no css had been applied. When I went deep, I’ve got this error:

Access to the path 'D:\hosting\2060382\html\App_Data\TEMP\ClientDependency\P3NW8SHG123-fb76eb97bad9988fcbb175781bc08d5f-map.xml' is denied.

Any suggestion?

Sergio Nunes

• Jon Dunfee 199 posts 468 karma points
    Sep 27, 2011 @ 18:57
    Jon Dunfee

I gave up, myself, couldn't get it working and moved off of GoDaddy.  I'm so fed up with GoDaddy that I'm moving everything including domains elsewhere in the next year.

Sep 29, 2011 @ 15:38
    Sergio Nunes

Jon,

I got it working. It seems like 4.7.1 fixed the issue with medium trust. I also had to set premission to read/write in all folders inside godaddy's, but there's one problem still, I cannot create, salve and parse any xslt file I'm getting the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Unable to load one or more of the types in assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=4.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'. Exceptions were thrown:
    System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Exception: Unable to load one or more of the types in assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=4.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'. Exceptions were thrown:
    System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[Exception: Unable to load one or more of the types in assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=4.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'. Exceptions were thrown:
    System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.]
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesMarkedWithAttribute(Assembly assembly, Type attribute) +390
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesMarkedWithAttribute(Type attribute) +124
       umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensionsImpl() +885
       umbraco.macro.<GetXsltExtensions>b__4() +5
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem) +132
       umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions() +214
       umbraco.macro.AddXsltExtensionsToHeader(String xslt) +130
       umbraco.XsltTasks.Save() +410
       umbraco.presentation.create.dialogHandler_temp.Create(String NodeType, Int32 TypeId, Int32 NodeId, String Text) +384
       umbraco.presentation.create.xslt.sbmt_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +173
       System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +112
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

Sep 30, 2011 @ 03:42
    Sergio Nunes

I got it!

Paul Sterling gave a clue. I just delete those assemblies files (SqlCE) and everything runs smoothly now.

Sergio Nunes

• Jon Dunfee 199 posts 468 karma points
    Sep 30, 2011 @ 04:25
    Jon Dunfee

Nice... I'll keep that in mind.  For the current project I'm using SqlCE. LOL

• JENNY 2 posts 22 karma points
    Nov 09, 2011 @ 17:06
    JENNY

Hi,

I am about to build a website in umbraco and would like to host it at godaddy (thats where I bought the domain), or anywhere else, but it seems a bit complicated for the average person.

Any recomandations? also if it matters I work on a mac, I dowloaded the umbraco to a pc, but to all my work from a mac.

and does it matter where in the world I host it?

Jenny

• Rich Green 2246 posts 4008 karma points
    Nov 09, 2011 @ 17:08
    Rich Green

Hey Jenny,

Hosting Umbraco is similar than hosting any .NET site with an SQL Server database.

Some hosting providers make it easier than others, so possibly look for a host that's been recommended here.

Rich

• Bob LoCicero 13 posts 32 karma points
    May 23, 2012 @ 17:38
    Bob LoCicero

I have a 4.7 site on umbraco and it works okay, with the exception that I have been getting 404 errors from *some* location when I first make a post.

I believe that the problem is due to some form of replication that must be going on. Since Umbraco relies on a static Xml file for content, I think what is happening is there is a delay between posting and the umbraco.config file being replicated. It's very frustrating, because I'll send someone a link and it may or may not work -- even though it works fine for me. It all depends on what server they get in the web farm.

This is main speculation on my part, however, since I haven't been able to get a tech at GoDaddy who seems to understand both Asp.Net and server configuration.Naturally, they're keen to say it's my issue and this "weird" content manager I'm using. #$@!.

I'd be very interested to hear if others have experience similar symptoms.

• sampahbau 7 posts 27 karma points
    Nov 27, 2013 @ 00:03
    sampahbau

I have Umbraco 6.1.6 works on GoDaddy Shared hosting, I just enable read & write to all files even root, and this is my web.config files:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <configuration>
      <configSections>
        <section name="urlrewritingnet" restartOnExternalChanges="true" requirePermission="false" type="UrlRewritingNet.Configuration.UrlRewriteSection, UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter" />
        <section name="microsoft.scripting" type="Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Configuration.Section, Microsoft.Scripting, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" />
        <section name="clientDependency" type="ClientDependency.Core.Config.ClientDependencySection, ClientDependency.Core" requirePermission="false" />
        <section name="Examine" type="Examine.Config.ExamineSettings, Examine" requirePermission="false" />
        <section name="ExamineLuceneIndexSets" type="Examine.LuceneEngine.Config.IndexSets, Examine" requirePermission="false" />
        <section name="FileSystemProviders" type="Umbraco.Core.Configuration.FileSystemProvidersSection, Umbraco.Core" requirePermission="false" />
        <section name="log4net" type="log4net.Config.Log4NetConfigurationSectionHandler, log4net" requirePermission="false" />
        <section name="BaseRestExtensions" type="Umbraco.Web.BaseRest.Configuration.BaseRestSection, umbraco" requirePermission="false" />

<sectionGroup name="system.web.webPages.razor" type="System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.RazorWebSectionGroup, System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
          <section name="host" type="System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.HostSection, System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" />
          <section name="pages" type="System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.RazorPagesSection, System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" />
        </sectionGroup>

</configSections>

<urlrewritingnet configSource="config\UrlRewriting.config" />
      <microsoft.scripting configSource="config\scripting.config" />
      <clientDependency configSource="config\ClientDependency.config" />
      <Examine configSource="config\ExamineSettings.config" />
      <ExamineLuceneIndexSets configSource="config\ExamineIndex.config" />
      <FileSystemProviders configSource="config\FileSystemProviders.config" />
      <log4net configSource="config\log4net.config" />
      <BaseRestExtensions configSource="config\BaseRestExtensions.config" />

<appSettings>

<add key="umbracoConfigurationStatus" value="6.1.6" />
        <add key="umbracoReservedUrls" value="~/config/splashes/booting.aspx,~/install/default.aspx,~/config/splashes/noNodes.aspx,~/VSEnterpriseHelper.axd" />
        <add key="umbracoReservedPaths" value="~/umbraco,~/install/" />
        <add key="umbracoContentXML" value="~/App_Data/umbraco.config" />
        <add key="umbracoStorageDirectory" value="~/App_Data" />
        <add key="umbracoPath" value="~/umbraco" />
        <add key="umbracoEnableStat" value="false" />
        <add key="umbracoHideTopLevelNodeFromPath" value="true" />
        <add key="umbracoEditXhtmlMode" value="true" />
        <add key="umbracoUseDirectoryUrls" value="false" />
        <add key="umbracoDebugMode" value="false" />
        <add key="umbracoTimeOutInMinutes" value="20" />
        <add key="umbracoVersionCheckPeriod" value="7" />
        <add key="umbracoDisableXsltExtensions" value="true" />
        <add key="umbracoDefaultUILanguage" value="en" />
        <add key="umbracoProfileUrl" value="profiler" />
        <add key="umbracoUseSSL" value="false" />
        <add key="umbracoUseMediumTrust" value="true" />

<!-- Set this to true to enable storing the xml cache locally to the IIS server even if the app files are stored centrally on a SAN/NAS Alex Norcliffe 2010 02 for 4.1  -->
        <add key="umbracoContentXMLUseLocalTemp" value="false" />

<add key="webpages:Enabled" value="false" />
        <add key="enableSimpleMembership" value="false" />
        <add key="autoFormsAuthentication" value="false" />

<add key="log4net.Config" value="config\log4net.config" />
      </appSettings>

<system.data>
        <DbProviderFactories>
          <remove invariant="System.Data.SqlServerCe.4.0" />
          <add name="Microsoft SQL Server Compact Data Provider 4.0" invariant="System.Data.SqlServerCe.4.0" description=".NET Framework Data Provider for Microsoft SQL Server Compact" type="System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeProviderFactory, System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91" />
          <remove invariant="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" />
          <add name="MySQL Data Provider" invariant="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" description=".Net Framework Data Provider for MySQL" type="MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientFactory, MySql.Data, Version=6.6.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" />
        </DbProviderFactories>
      </system.data>

<system.net>
        <mailSettings>
          <smtp>
            <network host="127.0.0.1" userName="username" password="password" />
          </smtp>
        </mailSettings>
      </system.net>

<connectionStrings>
        <remove name="umbracoDbDSN" />
        <add name="umbracoDbDSN" connectionString="server=123456;database=123456;user id=123456;password=123456" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
        <!-- Important: If you're upgrading Umbraco, do not clear the connection string / provider name during your web.config merge. -->
      </connectionStrings>

<system.web>
        <!--<trust level="Medium" originUrl=".*" />-->
        <trust level="Full" />
        <!--<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" />-->
        <customErrors mode="Off" />
        <trace enabled="false" requestLimit="10" pageOutput="false" traceMode="SortByTime" localOnly="true" />
        <sessionState mode="InProc" stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424" sqlConnectionString="data source=127.0.0.1;Trusted_Connection=yes" cookieless="false" timeout="20" />
        <globalization requestEncoding="UTF-8" responseEncoding="UTF-8" />
        <xhtmlConformance mode="Strict" />

<httpRuntime requestValidationMode="2.0" enableVersionHeader="false" />

<pages enableEventValidation="false">
          <!-- ASPNETAJAX -->
          <controls>
            <add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
            <add tagPrefix="umbraco" namespace="umbraco.presentation.templateControls" assembly="umbraco" />
            <add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
          </controls>
        </pages>
        <httpModules>
          <!-- URL REWRTIER -->
          <add name="UrlRewriteModule" type="UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriteModule, UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter" />
          <!-- UMBRACO -->
          <add name="UmbracoModule" type="Umbraco.Web.UmbracoModule,umbraco" />
          <!-- ASPNETAJAX -->
          <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
          <!-- CLIENT DEPENDENCY -->
          <add name="ClientDependencyModule" type="ClientDependency.Core.Module.ClientDependencyModule, ClientDependency.Core" />
        </httpModules>
        <httpHandlers>
          <remove verb="*" path="*.asmx" />
          <!-- ASPNETAJAX -->
          <add verb="*" path="*.asmx" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" validate="false" />
          <add verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" validate="false" />
          <add verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" validate="false" />
          <!-- UMBRACO CHANNELS -->
          <add verb="*" path="umbraco/channels.aspx" type="umbraco.presentation.channels.api, umbraco" />
          <add verb="*" path="umbraco/channels/word.aspx" type="umbraco.presentation.channels.wordApi, umbraco" />
          <!-- CLIENT DEPENDENCY -->
          <add verb="*" path="DependencyHandler.axd" type="ClientDependency.Core.CompositeFiles.CompositeDependencyHandler, ClientDependency.Core " />
          <!-- SPELL CHECKER -->
          <add verb="GET,HEAD,POST" path="GoogleSpellChecker.ashx" type="umbraco.presentation.umbraco_client.tinymce3.plugins.spellchecker.GoogleSpellChecker,umbraco" />
        </httpHandlers>

<compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="false" batch="false" targetFramework="4.0">
          <assemblies>
            <!-- ASP.NET 4.0 Assemblies -->
            <add assembly="System.Design, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A" />
            <add assembly="System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" />
            <add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
            <add assembly="System.Xml.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" />
            <add assembly="System.Data.DataSetExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" />
            <add assembly="System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
            <add assembly="System.Web.Abstractions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
            <add assembly="System.Web.Helpers, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
            <add assembly="System.Web.Routing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
            <add assembly="System.Web.Mvc, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
            <add assembly="System.Web.WebPages, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
          </assemblies>

<buildProviders>
            <add extension=".cshtml" type="umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorBuildProvider, umbraco.MacroEngines" />
            <add extension=".vbhtml" type="umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorBuildProvider, umbraco.MacroEngines" />
            <add extension=".razor" type="umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorBuildProvider, umbraco.MacroEngines" />
          </buildProviders>
        </compilation>

<authentication mode="Forms">
          <forms name="yourAuthCookie" loginUrl="login.aspx" protection="All" path="/" />
        </authentication>
        <authorization>
          <allow users="?" />
        </authorization>
        <!-- Membership Provider -->
        <membership defaultProvider="UmbracoMembershipProvider" userIsOnlineTimeWindow="15">
          <providers>
            <clear />
            <add enablePasswordRetrieval="false" enablePasswordReset="true"
              requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" defaultMemberTypeAlias="Another Type"
              passwordFormat="Hashed" name="UmbracoMembershipProvider" type="umbraco.providers.members.UmbracoMembershipProvider" />
            <add enablePasswordRetrieval="false" enablePasswordReset="false"
              requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" passwordFormat="Hashed" name="UsersMembershipProvider"
              type="umbraco.providers.UsersMembershipProvider" />
          </providers>
        </membership>
        <!-- added by NH to support membership providers in access layer -->
        <roleManager enabled="true" defaultProvider="UmbracoRoleProvider">
          <providers>
            <clear />
            <add name="UmbracoRoleProvider" type="umbraco.providers.members.UmbracoRoleProvider" />
          </providers>
        </roleManager>
      </system.web>

<!-- ASPNETAJAX -->
      <system.web.extensions>
        <scripting>
          <scriptResourceHandler enableCompression="true" enableCaching="true" />
        </scripting>
      </system.web.extensions>

<system.webServer>
        <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />
        <modules runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true">
          <remove name="UrlRewriteModule" />
          <add name="UrlRewriteModule" type="UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriteModule, UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter" />

<remove name="UmbracoModule" />
          <add name="UmbracoModule" type="Umbraco.Web.UmbracoModule,umbraco" />

<remove name="ScriptModule" />
          <add name="ScriptModule" preCondition="managedHandler" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />

<remove name="ClientDependencyModule" />
          <add name="ClientDependencyModule" type="ClientDependency.Core.Module.ClientDependencyModule, ClientDependency.Core" />

<!-- Needed for login/membership to work on homepage (as per http://stackoverflow.com/questions/218057/httpcontext-current-session-is-null-when-routing-requests) -->
          <remove name="FormsAuthentication" />
          <add name="FormsAuthentication" type="System.Web.Security.FormsAuthenticationModule" />
        </modules>

<handlers accessPolicy="Read, Write, Script, Execute">
          <remove name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated" />
          <remove name="ScriptHandlerFactory" />
          <remove name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" />
          <remove name="ScriptResource" />
          <remove name="Channels" />
          <remove name="Channels_Word" />
          <remove name="ClientDependency" />
          <remove name="SpellChecker" />

<add name="ScriptHandlerFactory" verb="*" path="*.asmx" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
          <add name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
          <add name="ScriptResource" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
          <add verb="*" name="Channels" preCondition="integratedMode" path="umbraco/channels.aspx" type="umbraco.presentation.channels.api, umbraco" />
          <add verb="*" name="Channels_Word" preCondition="integratedMode" path="umbraco/channels/word.aspx" type="umbraco.presentation.channels.wordApi, umbraco" />
          <add verb="*" name="ClientDependency" preCondition="integratedMode" path="DependencyHandler.axd" type="ClientDependency.Core.CompositeFiles.CompositeDependencyHandler, ClientDependency.Core " />
          <add verb="GET,HEAD,POST" preCondition="integratedMode" name="SpellChecker" path="GoogleSpellChecker.ashx" type="umbraco.presentation.umbraco_client.tinymce3.plugins.spellchecker.GoogleSpellChecker,umbraco" />
        </handlers>

<!-- Adobe AIR mime type -->
        <staticContent>
          <remove fileExtension=".air" />
          <mimeMap fileExtension=".air" mimeType="application/vnd.adobe.air-application-installer-package+zip" />
        </staticContent>

<!-- Ensure the powered by header is not returned -->
        <httpProtocol>
          <customHeaders>
            <remove name="X-Powered-By" />
          </customHeaders>
        </httpProtocol>

</system.webServer>

<system.codedom>
        <compilers>
          <compiler language="c#;cs;csharp" extension=".cs" type="Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider,System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" warningLevel="4">
            <providerOption name="CompilerVersion" value="v4.0" />
            <providerOption name="WarnAsError" value="false" />
          </compiler>
        </compilers>
      </system.codedom>

<runtime>
        <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">

<!-- Old asp.net ajax assembly bindings -->
          <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Extensions" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-1.1.0.0" newVersion="4.0.0.0" />
          </dependentAssembly>
          <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Extensions.Design" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-1.1.0.0" newVersion="4.0.0.0" />
          </dependentAssembly>

<!-- Ensure correct version of MVC -->
          <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Helpers" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-2.0.0.0" newVersion="2.0.0.0" />
          </dependentAssembly>
          <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Mvc" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-4.0.0.0" newVersion="4.0.0.0" />
          </dependentAssembly>
          <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
          </dependentAssembly>
          <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages.Razor" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
          </dependentAssembly>

<!-- Ensure correct version of HtmlAgilityPack -->
          <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="HtmlAgilityPack" publicKeyToken="bd319b19eaf3b43a" culture="neutral" />
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.4.5.0-1.4.6.0" newVersion="1.4.6.0" />
          </dependentAssembly>
        </assemblyBinding>
      </runtime>

<system.web.webPages.razor>
        <host factoryType="umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorUmbracoFactory, umbraco.MacroEngines" />
        <pages pageBaseType="umbraco.MacroEngines.DynamicNodeContext">
          <namespaces>
            <add namespace="Microsoft.Web.Helpers" />
            <add namespace="umbraco" />
            <add namespace="Examine" />
          </namespaces>
        </pages>
      </system.web.webPages.razor>

</configuration>

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft