Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sherry Ann Hernandez 320 posts 344 karma points
    Dec 19, 2012 @ 09:36
    Sherry Ann Hernandez

XSLT error when upgrading from 4.7.2 to 4.8.1

I got this error when trying to visualize my xslt.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensionsImpl() at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem[TT](String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem) at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions() at umbraco.macro.AddMacroXsltExtensions() at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXML, XslCompiledTransform xslt, Dictionary`2 parameters) at umbraco.presentation.umbraco.developer.Xslt.xsltVisualize.visualizeDo_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Ankur Patel 2 posts 38 karma points
    Dec 19, 2012 @ 11:15
    Ankur Patel

Hi Sherry,

Can you please double-check that you didn't overwrite your "/config/xsltExtensions.config" file.  

It could be that you are missing one of it reference in that file or you might have nothing in it.

Are you using uComponents XSLT extensions?

Ankur

• Sherry Ann Hernandez 320 posts 344 karma points
    Dec 19, 2012 @ 12:04
    Sherry Ann Hernandez

Got it. xslt settings from ucomponents was removed. Now I try to upgrade to 4.10 but I got this error

CS0011: The base class or interface 'umbraco.Global' in assembly 'umbraco, Version=1.0.4500.21031, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' referenced by type 'ASP.global_asax' could not be resolved

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft