Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• sritchie 48 posts 80 karma points
    Sep 01, 2009 @ 03:55
    sritchie

Umbraco hosting in Australia

I asked this question on twitter a while ago, so if you replied to that, then thanks.

However

I am still putting together an extensive list of Australian Hosting providers who provide hosting solutions suitable for an Umbraco installation (i.e. full trust).

Thanks guys

Sep 01, 2009 @ 04:58
    sritchie

Whoops - forgot to actually ask the question.

What hosting providers have people used within Australia  & New Zealand with an indicator of service level.

i.e.

Umbraco.com.au
    mid-large scale sites
    Mid-range cost through to expensive

aspwebhosting.com.au
    small to mid sites
    budget

Cheers

Simon

Sep 01, 2009 @ 04:59
    sritchie

Helps if I read before posting - that was ultraserve.com.au, not umbraco.com.au

• jonok 297 posts 657 karma points
    Sep 01, 2009 @ 10:01
    jonok

I've got reseller hosting with web24.com.au that runs Umbraco, and I think they allow full trust on their shared hosting as well.

• Benji 1 post 21 karma points
    Feb 09, 2010 @ 08:46
    Benji

Hey, Brown Paper Bag in Brisbane now offer Umbraco hosting to suit most businesses :)

Visit - brownpaperbag.com.au

• skiltz 501 posts 701 karma points
    Feb 09, 2010 @ 08:54
    skiltz

In New Zealand I have a number of sites running on Net24.co.nz - Uses Plesk. Speed and support are awesome.

I have also used WebDrive.co.nz - Also good speed and support however no .net control panel so requires more support desk tickets.

I run a number of New Zealand sites also on Softsyshosting.com in the USA I find the speed to perfectly fine. Best support I have ever had. Affiliate Link <--- make me some money!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft