Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• iku 41 posts 70 karma points
    Mar 04, 2013 @ 11:23
    iku

Error if publishing picture in Gallery modul, Sequence contains more than one matching element

Hi,

I installed Umbraco 4.11.5 and therefor the Personal Starter Kit. The site is online but the gallery modul gots failures.

I wanted to publish a picture and some are published but it is empty on the site?

Sequence contains more than one matching element

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element]
       System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) +2716094
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.Content.InitializeProperties() +607
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.Content.getProperty(PropertyType pt) +43
       umbraco.controls.ContentControl.CreateChildControls() +589
       System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +102
       umbraco.controls.ContentControl.OnInit(EventArgs e) +32
       System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +140
       System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) +197
       System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) +79
       umbraco.cms.presentation.editContent.OnInit(EventArgs e) +1255
       System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +140
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +480

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Mar 05, 2013 @ 14:20
    iku

is there a known issue about using pre defined StarterKits with 4.11.xx ?

is it better to create all types and templates new?

• Djan Blom 99 posts 161 karma points
    Mar 25, 2013 @ 18:11
    Djan Blom

I have the same problem =/

So posting to keep this active.

/Djan

Mar 25, 2013 @ 21:39
    iku

Hi,

I tried out with different hosters, it depends on the host provider and win server services I guess. But since the first install I ever made with umbraco, I never made it running correctly again.

I discuss with prof. developers but they never used the template and skins of umbraco. I also used same host provider they did but it doesn't run.

I decided to watch the movies and to read the docs to create all by myself with some hints of the example templates. If I don't get it running correct I will give up I guess :)

this failure seems like somewhat is double up in db but db is correct? Also the umbraco backend UgoLive Check doesn't run correct...it delivers a problem to create or delete a tmp file/folder?

let's see...

• Djan Blom 99 posts 161 karma points
    Mar 25, 2013 @ 22:16
    Djan Blom

Hi, thanks for the reply =)

Might it have something to do with file-permissions on the server?

Have you found another solution, another gallery maybe? =)

Mar 25, 2013 @ 22:22
    iku

Hi,

I used a host with plesk panel, there for I gave all the rights and permissions to the IIS Usr. I'm not sure but my hoster said it the permissions are set correctly? I don't know other gallery modules, I'm also quite new to umbraco. I also need to try out other galleries if there are any :0

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft