Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Milind 1 post 21 karma points
    Mar 07, 2013 @ 21:34
    Milind

4.11.5 and 4.11.3.1 stuck during installation

I tried installing Umbraco with two versions, one from Microsoft gallery i.e 4.11.3.1 and 4.11.5 and both are stuck at two places.

1. It stuck while installing the database at 5% progress, once you refresh the page it shows database setup completed successfully. (and there are bunch of database error in the log file)

2. It stuck at starter kit while installing the simple version, and it never completed.

below are the few last lines from the logs. I am not sure is these are the bad version or I am the only one who is facing the issue.

================

2013-03-08 04:17:01,129 [11] ERROR umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1[[System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeParameter, System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91]] - [Thread 12] Error executing query SELECT id FROM sysobjects

SqlCE4Umbraco.SqlCeProviderException: Error running NonQuery: 

SQL Statement:

SELECT id FROM sysobjects

Exception:

System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException (0x80004005): The specified table does not exist. [ sysobjects ]

at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ProcessResults(Int32 hr)

at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.CompileQueryPlan()

at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, ResultSetOptions options)

at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

at SqlCE4Umbraco.SqlCeApplicationBlock.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlCeParameter[] commandParameters)

at SqlCE4Umbraco.SqlCeApplicationBlock.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlCeParameter[] commandParameters)

at SqlCE4Umbraco.SqlCEHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, SqlCeParameter[] parameters)

at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters)

2013-03-08 04:20:41,985 [11] INFO  Umbraco.Core.ApplicationContext - [Thread 20] CurrentVersion different from configStatus: '4.11.5',''

2013-03-08 04:21:46,648 [11] INFO  Umbraco.Core.ApplicationContext - [Thread 20] CurrentVersion different from configStatus: '4.11.5',''

=================

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft