Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• dheeraj 8 posts 57 karma points
    Apr 01, 2013 @ 17:14
    dheeraj

Current has not been initialized on Umbraco.Web.Routing.RoutesCacheResolver

I installed umbraco in my dev machine everything works fine. When i deploy the files to Server.I found this problem. I googled it for so much time, didnot found any solution. I found some one told about missing ddl and removing of global.asx file causes the problem, I checked both are right in my case.

The url i am getting the error is

www.Latestvideos.net

I would be very much appreciates if some one help me in this.

Thanks

Dheeraj Palagiri.

Apr 01, 2013 @ 19:48
    dheeraj

Looks like umbraco trying to access folders on your domain before the point in the ASP.Net page lifecycle where impersonation has started.

Is there a way to solve this error.

Thanks

Dheeraj Palagiri

Apr 01, 2013 @ 19:52
    dheeraj

More information about the error:

[InvalidOperationException: Current has not been initialized on Umbraco.Web.Routing.RoutesCacheResolver. You must initialize Current before trying to read it.]
       Umbraco.Core.ObjectResolution.ResolverBase`1.get_Current() +254
       Umbraco.Web.UmbracoContext.EnsureContext(HttpContextBase httpContext, ApplicationContext applicationContext, Boolean replaceContext) +80
       System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +80
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +165
    Apr 03, 2013 @ 12:55
    dheeraj

Found the solution. May it help some one

The problem is there is a bug in the script in that it is trying to access folders on your domain before the point in the ASP.Net page lifecycle where impersonation has started.

So we need to give permission as general user for umbraco to start before asp.net.

Thanks

Dheeraj palagiri.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft