Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• ivansager 15 posts 38 karma points
    Sep 09, 2009 @ 04:14
    ivansager

Missing Controls

After upgrading from 4.0.3 RC3 to 4.0.2.1 when I go into the admin section to add new content I get the erro below:

Where can I download these controls or how to remove them from the DB?

Could not load control '/usercontrols/dashboards/ContactForm_logs.ascx'.
    Error message: System.Web.HttpException: The file '/usercontrols/dashboards/ContactForm_logs.ascx' does not exist. at System.Web.UI.Util.CheckVirtualFileExists(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath) at umbraco.cms.presentation.dashboard.OnInit(EventArgs e) in C:\Projects\Version_4\umbraco\presentation\umbraco\dashboard.aspx.cs:line 77

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Sep 09, 2009 @ 08:22
    Dirk De Grave

Hi ivansager,

It seems as you had Warren's CWS2 installed and it doesn't find some controls anymore? 

Best thing to do is to open up the dasboard.config from the config folder and remove the line that refers to the ContactForm user control. I also think there might be two lines in there (don't know the other user control's name by heart - remove that line too)

Cheers,

/Dirk

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft