Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gary Bronson 137 posts 46 karma points
    Apr 21, 2013 @ 15:54
    Gary Bronson

Moved two sites to Azure and umbraco 6.0.3 and Media Folders have no content

I probably did this the hard way but it worked great for me. I created several packages in my old umbraco sites and used them to populate the new sites on Widows Azure. In Azure i loaded a blank umbraco install with a new db and went to town importing my packages. I then FTP'd all the media folders, XSLT, CSS, SCRIPTS, and any other supporting folders i needed but not any critical umbraco folders. Both sites are up and running perfectly this way with just a few links i had to recreate but i was surprised how smooth it went. As I mentioned, i also copied all the media folders to the site since the blank umbraco site Media folder was empty of course. All my pages pick up all the media from the folders i moved over but when i log into umbraco and go to the Media section there are no media folders listed. Just to root folder called Media and a recylce bin. Any idea how to get them listed? Both sites i did have the same problem.

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft