Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• denism8 21 posts 41 karma points
    Apr 26, 2013 @ 14:47
    denism8

Errors - Upgrade Umbraco 4.11.1 -> 6.0.4

I tried to upgrade my site from 4.11.1 to 6.0.4 and followed instructions here http://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Installation/Upgrading/general.

Upgrade complete successfully, but the site doesn´t work anymore.

Than I tried to install the Path Fixup (http://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/path-fixup), but I can´t use it because I had a error in the Dashboard.

What I´m doing wrong?

IIS log:

Es ist eine unbehandelte Ausnahme aufgetreten.
       26.04.2013 12:05:41
       26.04.2013 10:05:41
       8106e9b2b6cd49e8b877ee71e0724460
       /LM/W3SVC/35/ROOT-5-130114443296556297
       Full
       /
       C:\WebServer\Apps\%domain%\
       OWNEROR-XXXXXXXXX

w3wp.exe
       IIS APPPOOL\
    %domain%   SqlHelperException
       Umbraco Exception (DataLayer): SQL helper exception in ExecuteReader bei umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteReader(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters) bei umbraco.BusinessLogic.Log.GetLogReader(User user, LogTypes type, DateTime sinceDate, Int32 numberOfResults) bei dashboardUtilities.LatestEdits.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) bei System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '30 USERID, NODEID, DATESTAMP, LOGHEADER, LOGCOMMENT FROM UMBRACOLOG WHERE USERID' at line 1 bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket() bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId) bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force) bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlHelper.ExecuteReader(MySqlConnection connection, MySqlTransaction transaction, String commandText, MySqlParameter[] commandParameters, Boolean ExternalConn) bei umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelpers.MySql.MySqlHelper.ExecuteReader(String commandText, MySqlParameter[] parameters) bei umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteReader(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters) 
       http://
    %domain%/umbraco/dashboard.aspx?app=content
       /umbraco/dashboard.aspx

False

IIS APPPOOL\
    %domain%   29
       IIS APPPOOL\
    %domain%
       False
       bei umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteReader(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters) bei umbraco.BusinessLogic.Log.GetLogReader(User user, LogTypes type, DateTime sinceDate, Int32 numberOfResults) bei dashboardUtilities.LatestEdits.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) bei System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bei System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) 

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 28, 2013 @ 11:46
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Dennis

Unfortunately my german could be better so I'm not quite sure what the error message says. But one thing that catches my eye is that it seems you're using MySQL...is that correct? If so that might be the issue - and hence this might be a serious bug that should be reported on the issue tracker here http://issues.umbraco.org/issues/U4

What does the table names etc. look like in the database? Are they lowercase or uppercase? If I remember correctly this might be a casing issue...not sure though.

/Jan

• Shig 1 post 21 karma points
    Apr 28, 2013 @ 12:49
    Shig

I have similar issue with the dashboard after upgrading to 6.0.4 - the error is:

Server Error in '/' Application.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '30 USERID, NODEID, DATESTAMP, LOGHEADER, LOGCOMMENT FROM UMBRACOLOG WHERE USERID' at line 1

Looking at the log, I found that the sql statement is SELECT TOP 30 ... 

surely TOP 30 is SQL, and mySQL would be LIMIT 30? Has the umbraco installation confused some SQL and MySQL statements... or should my own MySQL server support TOP 30

Any help greatly appreciated :-)

• Keld Graugaard 13 posts 34 karma points
    May 01, 2013 @ 17:25
    Keld Graugaard

Delete or rename the LatestEdits.ascx file in umbraco/dashboard folder. That will do the trick

• Johan 38 posts 88 karma points
    May 11, 2013 @ 18:23
    Johan

tried to rename "LatestEdits.ascx" in the dahsboard folder because I have the exact same problem but on a 4.11.8 installation but it didnt help anything :(

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft