Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• gary 385 posts 916 karma points
    May 05, 2013 @ 12:50
    gary

V6.0.5 DotNetOpenAuth

Hi

Have an incompatability issue with all of these files in bin of Umbraco 6.0.5.

On my local machine I have .net 4.0 and 4.5 installed with appropriate files to match the request, I have tried overwriting dlls and xml files from my system to the project, but remained the same.

Not really sure where to go with this, could anyone point me in the direction of resolving this issue?

Could not load file or assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
       Microsoft.Web.WebPages.OAuth.PreApplicationStartCode.Start() +0

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Start on type Microsoft.Web.WebPages.OAuth.PreApplicationStartCode threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040).]
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures) +550
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +132
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath) +90
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +135
       System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +516

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Start on type Microsoft.Web.WebPages.OAuth.PreApplicationStartCode threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040).]
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9873784
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +254

• Pav 15 posts 45 karma points
    Nov 24, 2013 @ 23:41
    Pav

You will need to install version of DotNetOpenAuth.Core.dll ( I have used latest nuget package and after added code below)

I had exactly same issue like you but with higher version.

and after modify your web.config:

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="DotNetOpenAuth.AspNet" publicKeyToken="2780ccd10d57b246" culture="neutral" />

<bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.3.0.0" newVersion="4.3.0.0" />

</dependentAssembly>

<dependentAssembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="DotNetOpenAuth.Core" publicKeyToken="2780ccd10d57b246" culture="neutral" />

<bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.3.0.0" newVersion="4.3.0.0" />

</dependentAssembly>

This will enable remap to your version of OpenAuth dll 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft