Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Markotitel 9 posts 28 karma points
    May 19, 2013 @ 16:57
    Markotitel

uBlogsy list post archive error "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime."

Hello, after successfully migrating web site I had the error form the topic name. 

I realised that Windows server regional setting were set on United States and script was configured for UK.

I have changed regional settings and on one page my archive was displaying properly.

But still on one other page I get this error, although I use the same script to show archive.

I have tried to publish/republis the whole site but still error stays.

Do you have any advice?

• Mark Bennett 199 posts 375 karma points
    May 19, 2013 @ 20:19
    Mark Bennett

Version of umbraco? Version of ublogsy?

Have you modified any of the uBlogsy scripts at all and if so can you post them up...

May 19, 2013 @ 20:55
    Markotitel

Uh sorry I forgot to add version details.

Umbraco is 4.7.1

Ublogsy is 2.0.0.1

No modification to the script is done. Strange thing is that on the other page archives for the belonging "page" are showing up.

But archives for the other page gives the error.

May 19, 2013 @ 21:16
    Mark Bennett

When you changed the regional settings did you go to the Administrative tab and change the System Locale and also click Copy Settings to update the welcome screen / system accounts and new user accounts? Then give the server a reboot - I've found that this can cause much fun when working with C# and .Net...

May 19, 2013 @ 21:39
    Markotitel

Thanks for interest in this issue, yes I have done copy settings and rebooted server but still no luck.

Is there a possibility to fix post dates or something like that? Maybe this can cause the issue?

May 19, 2013 @ 22:00
    Markotitel

Just now I have tried to unpublish previous years and leave just 2013, and the archives work.

And when I go to the pages from past years in the "Link to document" I see just "#"

And only in 2013 documents have complete link to the page.

May 20, 2013 @ 01:09
    Mark Bennett

I would try the migration from the start again and re-migrate the data with the correct regional settings on the server.

I hope this helps.

May 20, 2013 @ 16:35
    Markotitel

Actualy one post had post date syntax error. It was tough to find :) but after fixing it everyting worked. Thank you for suggestions.

May 20, 2013 @ 16:38
    Mark Bennett

No problems glad you managed to find the problem and fix it :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft