Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• dheeraj 8 posts 57 karma points
    May 23, 2013 @ 20:29
    dheeraj

umbraco login page error

Server Error in '/' Application.

Security Exception

Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file. 

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed.

Source Error: 

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: App_Web_umbraco.aspx.5f2dec3.cepck_il.0.cs    Line: 

Stack Trace: 

[SecurityException: Request failed.]
       System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes) +0
       System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes() +49
       Umbraco.Core.TypeFinder.GetTypesWithFormattedException(Assembly a) +139
       Umbraco.Core.TypeFinder.GetTypes(Type assignTypeFrom, IEnumerable`1 assemblies, Boolean onlyConcreteClasses) +161
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Actions.Action.<ReRegisterActionsAndHandlers>b__1() +62
       Umbraco.Core.ObjectResolution.LazyManyObjectsResolverBase`2.<get_InstanceTypes>b__1(Func`1 x) +11
       System.Linq.<SelectManyIterator>d__14`2.MoveNext() +267
       System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source) +520
       System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray(IEnumerable`1 source) +103
       Umbraco.Core.ObjectResolution.LazyManyObjectsResolverBase`2.get_InstanceTypes() +623
       Umbraco.Core.ActionsResolver.CreateInstances() +102
       Umbraco.Core.ObjectResolution.ManyObjectsResolverBase`2.get_Values() +667
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Actions.Action.GetJavaScriptFileReferences() +29
       umbraco.cms.presentation._umbraco.RenderActionJS() +144
       umbraco.cms.presentation._umbraco.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3339
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +19
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +12571959
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +12571469
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +119
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +99
       ASP.umbraco_umbraco_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in App_Web_umbraco.aspx.5f2dec3.cepck_il.0.cs:0
       System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +913
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +165
    May 23, 2013 @ 20:44
    dheeraj

I think the problem is because of trust level set to "Medium". But my shared hosting provider doesnot allow me to change the trust level to "Full". I saw some of the posts saying from umbraco 4.5+ it is working fine with trust level ="medium". But its not working in my case. Could anyone tell where i am doing wrong.

Any suggestion will be very helpful.

Thanks

dheeraj Palagiri

May 24, 2013 @ 10:49
    dheeraj

when i asked my shared host provider to set the permissions specified in the below link. 

http://our.umbraco.org/wiki/reference/files-and-folders/permissions

He said "The file permissions listed are already given. The error message that you are getting has nothing to do with file permissions, it is an issue with the code requiring functionality not available in medium trust, but the error doesn't say exactly what."

Any help wolud be much appreciated.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft