Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gary 8 posts 28 karma points
    May 28, 2013 @ 23:48
    Gary

run time error after installing uBlogsy package

I just installed the uBlogsy package and was preparing to install another package but then I started getting this errorFileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'log4net, Version=1.2.11.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]I have restarted my website several times but this does not correct the problem.Please help!Gary

May 29, 2013 @ 00:03
    Gary

I am deploying this to an Ubraco website in Windows Azure.  So I quickly setup a brand new Umbraco website, installed the uBlogsy package again, started to install another package and got the same run time error.  It appears that something in uBlogsy is causing problems when ever I try to install a new package.

Is anyone out there successfully using the uBlogsy package?

Thanks,

Gary

May 29, 2013 @ 00:54
    Gary

My mistake, the error I am getting is not a result of the uBlogsy package, it is a result of the Open Calais AutoTag package.

I am not sure how to reach the Open Calais Auto Tag owner to report this, can anyone help?

Thanks,

Gary

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft