Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rhydian Coombs 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jun 06, 2013 @ 14:55
    Rhydian Coombs

Current has not been initialized on Umbraco.Web.Routing.RoutesCacheResolver. You must initialize Current before trying to read it.

Hi,I've created an Umbraco website that i have been testing on my local machine with no problems.I then used WebMatrix to publish my website to our production server (which I assume just copies the files) which is hosted by Fasthosts.When i run the website i get the following error..."Current has not been initialized on Umbraco.Web.Routing.RoutesCacheResolver. You must initialize Current before trying to read it."I know there have been other posts relating to this error, but none seem to sort my issue. Has anyone experienced this error and got it sorted?A few facts...The version of Umbraco used on my local machines was 6.0.2.IIS 7.5.7600 is running on our Production ServerSQL Server on Production Server:  Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (RTM) - 10.50.1600.1 (X64)   Apr  2 2010 15:48:46   Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation  Express Edition with Advanced Services (64-bit) on Windows NT 6.1 <X64> (Build 7600: ) (Hypervisor) Our Production server already hosts a number of other asp.net websitesThe Umbraco website is running under a sub domain e.g. mysubdomain.mywebsite.co.ukAm I right in thinking that you don't need to install anything relating to Umbraco on a Production Server?Many thanks in advance.Cheers,Rhydian.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft