Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Salman 10 posts 30 karma points
    Jul 16, 2013 @ 16:59
    Salman

Sent to publish notification, who gets an email?

When an 'writer' wants to publish content, and email notification is setup that gets sent whenever they click on the publish button.

Who gets an email?  Is it everyone with permission to publish at that node level?

• Amir Khan 1282 posts 2739 karma points
    Jul 16, 2013 @ 19:04
    Amir Khan

You can manage this on any node by right-clicking and choosing "Notifications". Here's some more info on it: http://our.umbraco.org/wiki/reference/umbraco-client/context-menus/notifications

• Salman 10 posts 30 karma points
    Jul 16, 2013 @ 20:31
    Salman

So by default there are no notifications set, this means that if a writer wants to get their content published, they editor won't recieve the notification unless they explicitly set their notification? 

So this a per user setting that has to be setup correct?

• Amir Khan 1282 posts 2739 karma points
    Jul 16, 2013 @ 20:34
    Amir Khan

I believe so. I usually set notifications on the "Home" node for whoever the main editor is, using them as sort of a catch-all for notifications.

• Harish 15 posts 74 karma points
    Dec 02, 2014 @ 11:50
    Harish

Hi , 

when creating a member user in umbraco 6, an notification email, which contains username and password should be sent to the member user's email address, after creating member user.

Is there any way I can do it. Thanks in advance.

Many Thanks

Harish 

• Jonathan Roberts 409 posts 1063 karma points
    Mar 16, 2015 @ 13:26
    Jonathan Roberts

Hi, In Umbraco 7.2 the Administrator who receives the Notification email only has an Edit button - the Publish and Delete buttons are missing. Is this something I need to set up somewhere?

Jon

Mar 16, 2015 @ 13:26
    Jonathan Roberts

Hi, In Umbraco 7.2 the Administrator who receives the Notification email only has an Edit button - the Publish and Delete buttons are missing. Is this something I need to set up somewhere?

Jon

• Nurhak Kaya 53 posts 147 karma points MVP 2x c-trib
    Oct 11, 2016 @ 15:39
    Nurhak Kaya

I have the same problem here Jonathan Roberts, did you find an answer to your question?

Thanks in advance.

Oct 27, 2016 @ 10:40
    Jonathan Roberts

No - i didnt hear from anyone

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft