Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Christine 115 posts 288 karma points
    Sep 06, 2013 @ 16:33
    Christine

Install css & js files redirected to login

I had an umbraco site running smoothly.  We changed the folder to a shared folder....the site went all screwy - document types vanished, graphics missing...

I decided to blow it away and do a fresh install.  Now at the installation,the css and js files are getting redirecteced to the login.  I cannot do the install.

Tried deleting the site, recreating it in IIS and tried copying the files in a few times from a fresh download.  Still not working.  So frustrating because it installed perfectly the first time.

All the permissions appear fine!

Any help?  I've seen some of the other threads on this, but none are the exact same situation as mine.

Thanks in advance.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Sep 08, 2013 @ 09:50
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Christine

How are you trying to do the installation? And what are your server settings? What version of IIS are you using and are you using MSSQl, SQL CE or MySQL etc. etc.

Looking forward to hear more from you.

/Jan

• Christine 115 posts 288 karma points
    Sep 09, 2013 @ 21:47
    Christine

I am using the CE database.  IIS version is 8 on windows server 2012.  I also tried creating a brand new site, copied in the folders, but installation is still not working.  I just get a screen with no css styles and the links are all broken because the js is not working either.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft