Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• winnigram 5 posts 25 karma points
    Oct 10, 2013 @ 21:19
    winnigram

Photo Gallery

Hi everyone, Let me start off by saying "I'm clueless when it comes to website development". i do however have a problem. I had a company build our website for us and they included a slideshow in the photo gallery. at the time this seemed good. Now, couple of months down the line, I need to get a better photo gallery. sometime with thumnails, idiot-proof uploading of images, etc. We have a bakery / Cafe and make cakes. we want to post the cakes to our website for customers, but if they have to click through a slideshow of 50+ photos not knowing which one was before it or coming next, they'll go crazy. I've tried to get in contact with the company, but i guess a small guy like me isnt really high on their priority list. I would really appreciate some advice or guidance. if there's step-by-step tutorial i could followto do it myself, that could help as well. to have a look: www.luviesbakery.co.za P.S.i've contacted other companies and they all tell me they dont have someone who can work on Umbraco.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft