Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I just updated to 7.0.0 and now when I select a node (root or child doesn't matter) I get the error, could it have to do with that multiple root items?:
EDIT: Seems that the Slideshow node IS working. I removed all document type properties and tabs of the troubling nodes, but still no luck.
Here's the paste:
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.TabsAndPropertiesResolver.ResolveCore(IContentBase content)
at AutoMapper.ValueResolver`2.Resolve(ResolutionResult source)
at AutoMapper.DeferredInstantiatedResolver.Resolve(ResolutionResult source)
at AutoMapper.PropertyMap.b__6(ResolutionResult current, IValueResolver resolver)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Aggregate[TSource,TAccumulate](IEnumerable`1 source, TAccumulate seed, Func`3 func)
at AutoMapper.PropertyMap.ResolveValue(ResolutionContext context)
at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapObjectMapperRegistry.PropertyMapMappingStrategy.MapPropertyValue(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper, Object mappedObject, PropertyMap propertyMap)
Think it is the same problem as http://our.umbraco.org/forum/ourumb-dev-forum/bugs/46501-[70-Document-Type]-Properties-in-multi-level-inherited-tab
Interesting issue, I cant replicate this on SQL CE, but on SQL server I can
Issue has been logged, I can see what the error is caused by, but over my head to fix it:
I have just done a fresh install of U7.0.1 from Nuget and installed package Standard Website MVC (http://our.umbraco.org/projects/starter-kits/standard-website-mvc) and the error still exists!
I use SQLServer Express 2008
Yes, same here, but this seem to me another problem (upgraded 6.1.6 --> 7.0.1 with nuget on vs2012 and SQL Server 2012).
And the paste:
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Umbraco.Web.PropertyEditors.MultiNodeTreePickerPropertyEditor.MultiNodePickerPreValueEditor.ConvertDbToEditor(IDictionary`2 defaultPreVals, PreValueCollection persistedPreVals)
at Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.ContentPropertyDisplayConverter.ConvertCore(Property originalProp)
at AutoMapper.TypeConverter`2.Convert(ResolutionContext context)
at AutoMapper.MappingExpression`2.<>c__DisplayClass15.<ConvertUsing>b__14(ResolutionContext context)
at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapObjectMapperRegistry.CustomMapperStrategy.Map(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper)
at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapMapper.Map(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper)
at AutoMapper.MappingEngine.AutoMapper.IMappingEngineRunner.Map(ResolutionContext context)
Still the same issue on 7.0.3. Nobody? (Upgrading 6.1.6. to 7.0.3)
I also have this error show up suddenly. Had a 7.0.3 install running just fine. Then after several changes (trying to find the exact one) it appeared. Any pointer as to were I could best start searching?
I have the same error, in a fresh 7.03 install..
Had it one time before, and it disapperead, when i deleted a new tab i created in the parent doctype.
But this time i dont know what causing it
i just got the error in 7.1.4
Have you renamed a tab or created some new properties in a doctype.
The only time i fixed this problem was when a renamed a tab, and then it suddenly appear on all the child doctypes.
Then i deleted all off them and recreated the originally tab.
But later on in the project the error reappered and we recreated the whole database. But we havent seen the error since
I ended yo deleting the doc types, which caused the problem and then recreated them with the same properties.
Wasnt sure it was the tabs or the doc types that caused the error.
I also had this issue - seems to be caused by creating tabs on a master document type when a tab of that name exists on the child. Deleting the tabs and recreating them sorted it out for me.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted