Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• roshan 2 posts 51 karma points
    Dec 19, 2013 @ 18:54
    roshan

build time got an error

Error    33    No element in the source document matches '/configuration/configSections/sectionGroup'    D:\src\Umbraco.Web.UI\web.Template.Debug.config    29    6    Umbraco.Web.UI
    Error    37    No element in the source document matches '/configuration/appSettings'    D:\src\Umbraco.Web.UI\web.Template.Debug.config    41    25    Umbraco.Web.UI

Any one have any solution for above errors i wasted almost 3 days on above please guide me where i am wrong

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5058 posts 15520 karma points MVP admin hq
    Jan 04, 2014 @ 13:59
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Hi roshan, why are you trying to build the source code of Umbraco? If it is because you want to check out the code and help out by providing pull requests then that is great and I'd be happy to help you out.

If you just need to do something to help build site that you're making then it is rarely ever necessary to build the source of Umbraco itself. You should use the binaries of Umbraco and make use of our extension points to hook your custom code in.

If you still need help building the source for Umbraco then please provide as much information about your environment as you can. In the build folder there's a build.bat file that should work for you. Make sure to add any errors you see there to this topic.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft