Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Thomas Lyng 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jan 16, 2014 @ 20:46
    Thomas Lyng

I need an offer for building our Web Shop!

I need an offer for building our Web Shop!

My name is Thomas from the company UP1 ApS in Denmark. UP1 will go online with a web shop around 1th of May in 2014 in Spain. I am trying to find out which is the best way to do such a web shop. First I was told by different Web designer companies in Denmark and Spain that it should be done personally and that they would not recommend any standard templates as it wouldn´t be efficient enough as well as it would be to slow. Then yesterday I was told that Micro Soft have developed a systems which got all possible possibilities in terms when we talk web shops (Don´t know if I am using the right terms but I am not from the industry). I would like to receive comments and an offer for the following job: (we are willing to pay between dkk30.000 and dkk55.000 (Would be preferred people from Sealand Denmark or Barcelona (Spain) as this is where I am present but others are also more than welcome to contact me.

Project: On-line web shop "The Covet Closet"

The Covet Closet is much more than an ordinary web shop; it is a platform for lovers of the clothing industry. The web shop should be split up in two parts. 1 part is the second hand clothing and the second part is new clothing. They are quite similar but in the first part the users should be able to upload pictures directly to us (then we will manipulate them and put them back online). A web shop where the users should be able to write messages to each other, make reviews of the products, give likes, post a comment…so it will work in a very similar way as a social net does such as Instagram or Facebook. As a reference you can see www.trendsales.dk . The people who register can sale and buy clothing, jewelry and shoes in an easy and safe environment without complications. “The idea is mainly that people can sell their clothing which they don´t use anymore.

We should be able to send out weekly newsletters through the data which the users put in when registering but also through the information which the system provide us with after having the user clicking on different products in the web shop. We would like to have Collaborative filtering technology in order to personalize our mailings better.

The web shop should be connected to a economy system which make everything run as automatically as possible.

Every day we will have about 50-300 new clothing pieces coming in which mean that it should be very easy to insert new products and product details.

We would like our web shop to work 99% like  Vestiairecollective web shop,  www.vestiairecollective.com they more or less got all the details we want to have an then we will incorporate some extra details.

We got the foundations made already with about 15 pages of instructions which need to be implemented as well as examples from competitors as well as own wishes.

Please write to [email protected] or you are of course also welcome to contact me by phone +45 26160074

I look very much forward to receive your opinions/offers.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft