Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• xxarchexx 4 posts 24 karma points
    Mar 16, 2014 @ 23:11
    xxarchexx

ERROR "login failed for user" can not login to web site after have installation and logout or rebuild solution

ERROR "login failed for user"   can not login to web site after have installation and logout or rebuild solution

connection string after instalation being 

<add name="umbracoDbDSN" connectionString="Server=WIN-GJVT7SFKV3E;Database=umbraco;Integrated Security=true" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

I have windows authorize, so my account in instalation like windows. and I spesial check permission. 

I am sorry for topic I know it is actual problem but I can not find solution for me.

If I try to debug I have error  SqlException"  "convert varchar to datetime error - out of range"

in method

// Actual implementation of the multi-poco query

public IEnumerable<TRet> Query<TRet>(Type[] types, Delegate cb, string sql, params object[] args) /..................if (!r.Read())...........}

thank for time!

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Mar 16, 2014 @ 23:48
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi

Could you give us some more information about your setup? What version of Umbraco have you installed? What database are you using? And what server are you using? Is it a fresh install or have you done some modification to the Umbraco source code before installing etc.

The more information you can provide the better.

If it's an installation issue you could have a look at the installation documentation here http://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Installation/

Hope this helps.

/Jan

Mar 17, 2014 @ 00:13
    xxarchexx

I am using:

Umbraco-CMS-7.1.0.

Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - 11.0.2218.0 (X64) 

Windows 7 64

1 I'd  Downloaded source code,

2 run build.bat and BuildBelle.bat               3 create empty database and check windows authorize in it in installation. I used windwos credentials like in database. instalation was successed... after logount and before after close/open VS project I have error. Same error before I have with default SQL CE.

thanks for link I will look again more carefully. 

Mar 17, 2014 @ 08:36
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi xxarchexx

Ok...is there any specific reason why you downloaded the source code instead of the zip file, which is ready to install? You can donwload Umbraco from here http://our.umbraco.org/download and all you have to do is to install it.

And are you aware that Umbraco 7.1 is in beta mode? It's fine if you're not going to build a real website on it but just want to check it out. But if you're going to build a website, which should go into production then 7.1 is not the recommended choise currently. Then you should use 7.0.4.

Hope this helps! :)

/Jan

Mar 17, 2014 @ 11:39
    xxarchexx

OK I  will  install using web installer. I only want to have code with project. 

Thanks so much for time.

Mar 17, 2014 @ 12:12
    Jan Skovgaard

You're very welcome.

Please let us know if you encounter other issues or need help to figure something out :)

If you're starting to learn Umbraco then perhaps it's an idea to buy access to umbraco.tv, which has some good tutorials to get you started.

/Jan

Mar 17, 2014 @ 14:48
    xxarchexx

I will buying. I am need it coz here very good support and  video what I'd looked. 

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft