Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• David Hammer 41 posts 67 karma points
    Apr 10, 2014 @ 12:36
    David Hammer

Better Performance

Hey folks,

I've been asking quite a lot about everything umbraco related on here lately, and I really love you guys for taking the time to help me with my problems.

I have one more, I've written about it before, but have decided to go deep and try to learn more by my self.

Therefore I have a goal in mind.

Would you guys please; describe, link to, comment on and suggest everything you've experienced regarding optimizing umbraco for better performance? I'm talking everything; From setting up the right config files and macro standards to caching both client- and server-side..

If you guys have anything, I mean anything! Don't hesitate to through it up here, and let's start a little debate on best practices.

First of all this is primarily to help me get better performance on my site! Second This should all result in enough research and guidance for me to write a complete beginners cheatsheet for how to go about getting better performance in umbraco.

I really think this is needed out there!

If you think I'm an idiot, tell me anyways. I can take it :D

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Apr 10, 2014 @ 12:40
    Jeroen Breuer

Hello,

It might be a nice start to look at the Hybrid Framework and the blog/video's mentioned on the page. I've build www.sig.nu with it and it has great performance.

Jeroen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft