Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• cmm 20 posts 122 karma points
    Jun 16, 2014 @ 17:05
    cmm

Upgrade from 6.2.0 to 6.2.1 ( Does not update the version to 6.2.1)

Ok so I'm able to install everything without any issue. But when I check the umbraco version in the backoffice it's still marked as 6.2.0 when it should be 6.2.1.

I've later tried to install again, and during the first step of the install I see: 

"Welcome to the umbraco upgrade wizard. This will make sure that you upgrade safely from your old version to Umbraco version 6.2.0"

It should be 6.2.1... I'm pretty certain I'm using the correct zip ( UmbracoCms.6.2.1.zip ) And also my current version is 6.2.0...

i'm using umbracoConfigurationStatus set as "", but even if I change this value, it doesn't fix it either

<add key="umbracoConfigurationStatus" value=""/>

Changing clientDependency to a bigger number ( newer version) doesn't help either

<clientDependency version="3"

What could this be?

Thanks!

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 20, 2014 @ 18:06
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi cmm

Are you still struggling with this issue?

I think this could perhaps be related to permissions not being setup properly. Is it possible for you to give full access to the everyone role to see if that works? (Should of course be removed again).

/Jan

• cmm 20 posts 122 karma points
    Jun 26, 2014 @ 17:11
    cmm

hey Jan it's fixed. Thanks.

I was upgrading, running the website in visual studio. I then try upgraded in IIS and it worked.

cheers

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft