Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mike 15 posts 34 karma points
    Jun 24, 2014 @ 12:03
    Mike

ProfiledDbConnection.cs Missing From nuget package

Hey Guys,

I just installed from nuget and got error that "ProfiledDbConnection.cs" was missing and prompted for a file.

I found another open issue for a file with a similar name (ProfiledDbTransaction.cs - I was not prompted for this file) and used that link to get the github and find the ProfiledDbConnection.cs file.

I just added it to root then from filepicker selected it.  Afterwards it gave me another error which I closed and then the umbraco installation worked.

How do I inform dev team that this file is missing?  Also did I do right thing just adding this file?

File I added: https://github.com/MiniProfiler/dotnet/blob/d58d4ad41d4052ed02b13f644a72f24a87f9cf3b/StackExchange.Profiling/Data/ProfiledDbConnection.cs

• Paul Dowman 4 posts 35 karma points
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 10:38
    Paul Dowman

Just wanted to add +1 to this issue. It is still active. I just had exactly the same on a 7.2.6 installation using NuGet on Visual Studio 2013.

I did the same to fix it. Download the source, create a local version of ProfiledDbConnection.cs and select it using the file explorer window that VS pops up to locate the record.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft