Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anne Uth 23 posts 43 karma points
    Jun 26, 2014 @ 09:24
    Anne Uth

Site slow on one documenttype

Hi,

Im running a Umbraco v6.1.6, and it has been working fine until a few days ago. It started to get slow.

It is very quick to login to umbraco backoffice, and to show some of the nodes in content. But one documenttype is slow and takes about a minut to load.

The slow documenttype only have a rich text editor property, but each node of this documenttype has added a contour razor macro in the property.

I have added debug to the log and i can see that i get at lot of umbraco/webservices/legacyAjaxCalls.asmx/GetSecondsBeforeUserLogout. There are also some keepalive errors 

umbraco.presentation.keepAliveService - [Thread 17] Error in ping(website.com/umbraco/ping.aspx) -> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)

at umbraco.presentation.keepAliveService.PingUmbraco(Object sender)

The Media section and settings are also quickly to load.

The site is running in https mode, iis 7.5, network service, v4 .net , windows server 2008 R2.

I have a test site running on the same server (not https) which runs just fine. The test site and the live site have its own database but the database is on the same sql instance.

There are no errors in the log in the database

Some one who knows what to do?

Jun 26, 2014 @ 09:26
    Anne Uth

A note - i do have other nodes who also have a ricttext editor with macros - just not from contur. And they renders quickly

Jun 26, 2014 @ 09:35
    Anne Uth

I have run a sql profiler on the database while openning a node and i get 

Completedexec sp_executesql N'select timeout from umbracoUserLogins where contextId=@contextId',N'@contextId uniqueidentifier',@contextId='EDDFCF20-FE39-419B-8928-8F8AA9CFC20A'

where the duration is 59950

In my view this is very slow? but i do not have that much experience in the profiler.

Jun 26, 2014 @ 10:01
    Anne Uth

Note im using contour 3.0.17

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft