Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Danilo 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jan 23, 2015 @ 16:48
    Danilo

Richtext Editor and DateTimePicker problems in Umbraco 7 (IIS8)

Hello,
    I installed Umbraco 7 on IIS 8 and I have some problem with the Rich Text Editor and the DateTimePicker, on Properties tab.

When i open the site over a domain or ip http://x.x.x.x/my.web.page/umbraco, then this is not working, but when i go on localhost http://localhost/my.web.page/umbraco all is working fine.I tried different browsers, with no luck.

Sometimes after a refresh the rich text editor is working, datetimepicker not.
    Problem is that I dont get the link to "lib/tinymce/skins/umbraco/skin.min.css" in head of the page and by Datetimepicker im missing the "<div class='bootstrap-datetimepicker-widget usetwentyfour dropdown-menu' style='z-index: 9999 !important;'.... " in body of the page.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 23, 2015 @ 16:59
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Danilo and welcome to our :)

How have you setup Umbraco? Are you using a virtual directory?

But if it works locally and not on your server could it be that you for some reason missed copying over some files perhaps? Otherwise it might be worth checking if permissions have been setup properly.

/Jan

• Danilo 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jan 23, 2015 @ 17:25
    Danilo

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Locally I meant locally on the server, sorry for that.
    I installed it directly on the server and give permissions of the root folder to App Pool and Network Service.
    The site is running under "Default Web Site" and configured as an application

I have a DNS server installed on the same server, might that be related to this problem?

Danilo

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft