Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Craig100 1136 posts 2523 karma points c-trib
    Feb 28, 2015 @ 22:45
    Craig100

DB issues exporting to BACPAC for Azure deployment

Just ready to take my locally developed Umb 7.2.2 site with SQL DB and deploy to Azure. So exporting the DB to BACPAC format gives me two errors. 

SEOChecker_Robots table has no clustered index
    &
    UFUserSecurity table has no clustered index

Both these tables are empty and both belong to paid for packages (licences bought and installed).

Previous advice to simply remove the SEOChecker_Robots table doesn't work as it causes issues with error checking in 7.2.2 and it would therefore need to be rebuild once in place in the cloud. Not sure what the effect would be on Umbraco Forms if the UFSecurity table was removed.

My question is, if I create Clustered Indexes for them both in MSSQLMS, does it matter what I call them?

If anyone has any experience they'd like to share about putting Umbraco on Azure, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks,

Craig

• Dan Lister 416 posts 1974 karma points c-trib
    Mar 02, 2015 @ 16:50
    Dan Lister

Hi Craig,

I don't think it matters what you call your clustered indexes. I remember the umbraco_UserLogins table requiring one when exporting to Azure. I wrote a blog post a couple of years ago but it should still be relevant if you require additional help.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, Dan.

• Craig100 1136 posts 2523 karma points c-trib
    Mar 02, 2015 @ 17:08
    Craig100

Thanks Dan. That was very helpful. I created the indexes and accepted the suggested default names and the BACPAC has been created. So far without detriment to package operation:)

Craig

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft