Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Carlos 2 posts 34 karma points
    May 27, 2015 @ 04:44
    Carlos

Installing Umbranco (every version after 7.2.1) succesfully but after login it show only a blank page

Well I have installed umbraco manually, via web plataform and Visual Studio 12 with the Nuget plataform

and everything is fine... but when the login screen appears for the back office it only shows a blank page, firefox,IE and chrome consoles shows this error 

No url found for api name legacyTreeJs with 401 (You must login to view this resource.) and 401 (Unauthorized) 

even followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK8YM3JBgwM ;

but... if I install version 7.2.1 and below everything works like a charm, i can enter to the back office and all

the other way I can login is running the web from visual studio (with iss express) but when i deploy the web for production use (web deploy or file system)... is the same, there is a blank page after login (not only the backoffice is a blank page, all the web is a blank page with the exception of the login on the  /umbraco path) 

So the last thing I tried was copying all the solution (from the visual studio version) to the iis  deployed web... and I could see the web.. without js, css, etc..., but the backoffice was a blank page still

So I found this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30367658/setting-up-umbraco-as-a-subsite-inside-another-website-virtual-directory-conver

that post  is about a problem with path settings, so i belive is the same problem I have (because copyng the solution to the web showed something but without css,js,back office)  

so how can I change the path values like the post on stackoverlow or what can be the problem?

I have IIS 7.5 on Windows Server 2008 R2

installed umbraco 7.2.5, 7.2.4, 7.2.2 and below (but like the title said, from 7.2.1 and below everything works fine...)

• Edivan Teixeira 3 posts 43 karma points
    May 29, 2015 @ 20:39
    Edivan Teixeira

I have same problem :(

• Carlos 2 posts 34 karma points
    May 29, 2015 @ 21:48
    Carlos

the workaround I found was to delete all the websites, even de "Default Web Site" and installed umbraco on C:\inetpub\wwwroot manually, and made this new umbraco site de default localhost site

so the problem here is that the newer versions dont accept to be anything less than the root (not a virtual directory) and the primary localhost 

I hope they fix this on the next version 

• Donald 1 post 21 karma points
    Jul 20, 2015 @ 19:37
    Donald

I have the same problem in Server 2012. I have spent over 6 hours looking thru this support group for a solution. This is sad and should not be an issue this has translated to almost every version and reported without being fixed...

Someone said change the database instance from 1 to 0, and the problem is fixed. But I cannot find that reply after reading 100's of replies that do not help and waste my time.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft