Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steve Wintle 4 posts 74 karma points
    Oct 20, 2015 @ 08:29
    Steve Wintle

Umbraco upgrade from 7.2.6 to 7.3

Hi, I wonder if anyone else has come across this problem. I have upgraded Umbraco a few times with no issues recently going from version 6 to 7.2.6 and this has been running fine for a few months. Recently I tried a test site upgrade from 7.2.6 to 7.3 and keep getting errors.

I followed the General Upgrading notes and followed the section 'Manually Upgrading from a zip file package' and replaced the folders as suggested /bin /Umbraco /Umbraco_client

After doing the upgrade I used WinMerge to copy across my template folders and any other that were missing. However after this I keep getting errors about System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" being the incorrect version post the changes.

Could anyone out there assist or offer any suggestions?

Many thanks.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5044 posts 15475 karma points MVP admin hq
    Oct 20, 2015 @ 08:32
    Sebastiaan Janssen

There's more instructions for upgrading to 7.3.0 in the version specific upgrade guide:

https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Getting-Started/Setup/Upgrading/version-specific

Oct 20, 2015 @ 09:56
    Steve Wintle

Hi Sebastiaan, and thanks for your reply, I followed the notes you posted coupled with the general upgrade notes and am still getting the error below.

enter image description here

Oct 21, 2015 @ 07:48
    Steve Wintle

Hi,

I just wanted to bump this up the forum as I am still at a loss with this and was hoping someone would be able to help. I've tried various thing to resolved this but to no avail. Could anyone offer any suggestions?

Regards,

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft