Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anders Brohus 194 posts 475 karma points
    Nov 05, 2015 @ 13:05
    Anders Brohus

Upgrading to Umbraco 7.3.1 from 7.2.2

I installed my Umbraco with Nuget when 7.2.2 was released, now i want to upgrade to 7.3.1 but i get these errors after Nuget says it's done...

Could not load types from assembly umbraco.DataLayer, Version=1.0.5780.28252, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, errors: Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Filen eller assemblyen 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' eller en af dens afhængigheder kunne ikke indlæses. Den fundne assemblys manifestdefinition svarer ikke til assemblyens reference. (Undtagelse fra HRESULT: 0x80131040) Filnavn: 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1. Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Filen eller assemblyen 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' eller en af dens afhængigheder kunne ikke indlæses. Den fundne assemblys manifestdefinition svarer ikke til assemblyens reference. (Undtagelse fra HRESULT: 0x80131040) Filnavn: 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1. Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Filen eller assemblyen 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' eller en af dens afhængigheder kunne ikke indlæses. Den fundne assemblys manifestdefinition svarer ikke til assemblyens reference. (Undtagelse fra HRESULT: 0x80131040) Filnavn: 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'

It's really frustrating!..

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Nov 05, 2015 @ 13:18
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Sounds frustrating indeed!

Can you check that the MySQL data provider looks exactly like this in your web.config?

<add name="MySQL Data Provider" invariant="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" description=".Net Framework Data Provider for MySQL" type="MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientFactory, MySql.Data" />

There should not be a version number in that configuration key.

Nov 05, 2015 @ 13:34
    Anders Brohus

Hi Sebastiaan ! :)

I looked just like that, i got the problem in Visual Studio 2013, i tried copy the project like 3 times did the same with the same result, then i tried in 2015 and did the same, and now it upgraded.. Hmm I dont know why?...

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Nov 05, 2015 @ 14:09
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Weird.. maybe you had an assembly redirect to a different MySql.Data version or something?

Nov 05, 2015 @ 14:20
    Anders Brohus

I was a copy/paste of the same project, so i don't think so? :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft