Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brian Kreck 9 posts 92 karma points
    Nov 23, 2015 @ 05:39
    Brian Kreck

Error Installing to VS2012 using NuGet

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! I have attempted 3 times tonight to install Umbraco v7.3.1 via NuGet with no success.

I have read and followed: https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/getting-started/setup/install/install-umbraco-with-nuget

The error I am getting is: 1.0.14\tools\Install.ps1 is not digitally signed. The script will not execute on the system. Please see "get-help about_signing" for more details.. At line:1 char:2 + & <<<< '\xxxx\xxxxx\xxxx\xxxx\packages\Microsoft.Bcl.Build.1.0.14\tools\Install.ps1' $rootPath $toolsPath $package $project + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [], PSSecurityException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RuntimeException

and

File \xxx\xxxx\xxxx\xxxx\xxxx\packages\Newtonsoft.Json.6.0.8\tools\install.ps1 cannot be loaded. The file \Mac\Dropbox\KD Inc\Programming Projects\UmbracoTest\packages\Newtonsoft.Json.6.0.8\too ls\install.ps1 is not digitally signed. The script will not execute on the system. Please see "get-help about_signing" for more details.. At line:1 char:2 + & <<<< '\Mac\Dropbox\KD Inc\Programming Projects\UmbracoTest\packages\Newtonsoft.Json.6.0.8\tools\install.ps1' $rootPath $toolsPath $package $project + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [], PSSecurityException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RuntimeException

I have confirmed that my system is set to : PM> get-executionpolicy RemoteSigned

I have tried: PM> set-executionpolicy unrestricted -force and received the following:

Set-ExecutionPolicy : Windows PowerShell updated your execution policy successfully, but the setting is overridden by a policy defined at a more specific scope. Due to the override, your shell will retain its current effec tive execution policy of "RemoteSigned". Type "Get-ExecutionPolicy -List" to view your execution policy settings. For more information, please see "Get-Help Set-ExecutionPolicy."

• I have tried running VS2012 as an administrator.
    • When running the application, it does throw an error that it cannot find newtonsoft.json.

Thanks again for any help you can provide!

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Nov 23, 2015 @ 14:57
  • Brian Kreck 9 posts 92 karma points
    Nov 24, 2015 @ 17:58
    Brian Kreck

You definitely hit on the answer. It was caused by using a network connection.

Thanks so much!

Brian

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft