Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Patrick 23 posts 83 karma points
    Jan 11, 2016 @ 19:36
    Patrick

Umbraco 7.3.4 401 and redirect to login within a few seconds

I have an Umbraco 7.3.4 install which I just uploaded to the shared hosting (Combell). Everything seems to work fine, but only for a very short notice.

If I just navigate from content to media or whatever Umbraco redirects to the login page. In my console I just see unauthorized 401 returning from the backoffice. I have googled and searched the forum but didn't have any succes. Any ideas or help would be very welcome.

• Patrick Hansen 12 posts 82 karma points
    Jan 26, 2016 @ 12:34
    Patrick Hansen

Could it be related to: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-7495 ?

Otherwise a screenshot or something similar of the error in your console log would help

• Patrick 23 posts 83 karma points
    Jan 26, 2016 @ 15:48
    Patrick

I've totally forgot about posting the solution here. Eventually I found the following errormessage within the Umbraco tracelog file:

2016-01-11 19:57:46,869 [P22544/D2/T9] ERROR Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Filters.AngularAntiForgeryHelper - Could not validate XSRF token System.Web.Mvc.HttpAntiForgeryException (0x80004005): The anti-forgery token could not be decrypted. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that all machines are running the same version of ASP.NET Web Pages and that the <machineKey> configuration specifies explicit encryption and validation keys. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

I've contacted the hosting party about this and they made some setting changes on server level. However they didn'communicate what setting was changed. Hopefully this helps.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft