Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• yang 21 posts 33 karma points
    Apr 23, 2010 @ 22:03
    yang

"no pages found" after deploying to IIS 7

Everything works great on my dev box but after deploying to IIS 7 and restoring the content database to sql umbraco meets me with the familiar "Looks like there's still work to do" page. Shouldn't everything be just like on my development machine?

When I login to site, I receive an object reference error:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       umbraco.cms.presentation._umbraco.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\presentation\umbraco\umbraco.aspx.cs:80
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\businesslogic\BasePages\BasePage.cs:287
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

• yang 21 posts 33 karma points
    Apr 23, 2010 @ 23:33
    yang

Couldn't find any solution to the problem so I manually copied all customized templates, master pages and doc types to the new installation. Site works now but left a bad taste in my mouth.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft