Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ludvig 12 posts 33 karma points
    Apr 27, 2011 @ 16:12
    Ludvig

blog 4 umbraco problems

hi everyone,

I´m using umbraco 4.6.1 and have blog 4 umbraco installed on my webmatrix solution. I have problems in Umbraco content backend. When I save a blogpost there is no problem but when I try to publish the blogpost I got the error shown below in umbraco backend. On the third time I tried to publish it worked fine.

Can anyone help me out here?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       umbraco.library.niceUrlJuno(Int32 nodeId, Int32 startNodeDepth, String currentDomain) +73
       umbraco.library.NiceUrlFetch(Int32 nodeID, Int32 startNodeDepth) +123
       umbraco.library.niceUrlDo(Int32 nodeID, Int32 startNodeDepth) +98
       umbraco.library.NiceUrlFullPath(Int32 nodeID) +9
       Umlaut.Umb.Blog.EventHandlers.Autoping.Document_AfterPublish(Document sender, PublishEventArgs e) +412
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.FireAfterPublish(PublishEventArgs e) +27
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.PublishWithResult(User u) +1520
       umbraco.cms.presentation.editContent.Publish(Object sender, EventArgs e) +236
       System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
       umbraco.controls.ContentControl.savePublish(Object Sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +46
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +115
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +120
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1
  • Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 27, 2011 @ 23:56
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Ludvig

It's a bit hard to say what's going on there...

Have you done any customization to the blogpackage yourself or is this how it behaves out of the box?

/Jan

• Ludvig 12 posts 33 karma points
    Apr 28, 2011 @ 08:22
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft