Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• praveen 113 posts 164 karma points
    Jun 13, 2011 @ 04:41
    praveen

Cant get the page to view

HI

1. Created a document type "testdoc", the required Template was also created at the same time
    2. Create a new page and selected the document type "testdoc",

and when I browse the page I get this error
    http://test.leprosymission.org.nz/umbraco/plugins/poetpatcher/CustomError.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/f4fthanks.aspx

any help will be greatly appreciated

Kind Regards
    Praveen

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 13, 2011 @ 09:32
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Praveen

Have you remembered to publish the page? If so try to do a refresh of the XML cache by going to the "Content" node in the top and right click and choose "Republish entire site".

The error you see is due to the quick fix of an ASP.NET vulnerability, which was fixed with this package http://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/aspnet-security-vulnerability-patch - It gives you this simple error message.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Chris Dunn 210 posts 401 karma points
    Jun 28, 2011 @ 19:17
    Chris Dunn

Praveen,

Double check your template or master template for that document type.  If there is an error in the master directive that can sometimes cause an issue.

<%@ Master Language="C#" MasterPageFile="/masterpages/mymaster.master" AutoEventWireup="true" %>

I've notice that sometimes changing the Master Template from the dropdown can result in a malformed directive like:

<%@ Master Language="C#" MasterPageFile="/masterpages/parentmaster.master"_MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" %>

-Chris

• praveen 113 posts 164 karma points
    Jun 28, 2011 @ 23:42
    praveen

Thanks Jan & Chris, "Republish entire site" worked :)

Many thanks for your help guys.

Regards

Praveen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft