Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Søren Klemensen 16 posts 36 karma points
    Jul 19, 2011 @ 11:41
    Søren Klemensen

Changeing to a dropdown menu

Is it possible for my webpage www.dype.dk to change for the simple hyperlinks ind the menu-bar to a dropdown menu. So I can have more topics.

I hope that there is one avalible to umbraco, so i can migrate it into our page as quick as posible. I have made a powerpoint on how i should change, but i kan attach it.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 26, 2011 @ 14:51
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Søren

Have you found a solution for this?

Otherwise it should not be that hard to list the menu items using XSLT and then use the suckerfish dropdown JavaScript to create a dropdown menu, let us know if this is already solved or you need further instructions.

/Jan

• Søren Klemensen 16 posts 36 karma points
    Jul 26, 2011 @ 16:14
    Søren Klemensen

Im interesting at makeing a dropdown menu on the website and im being told to integrate it at my nav xslt. But i tried sevaral times but im getting som errors.

my current nav xslt is build on some macros, and i want to keep im, but add some more topic in the menu. Is it possible and how?

im here posting my Xslt;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [ <!ENTITY nbsp "&#x00A0;"> ]>
    <xsl:stylesheet
     version="1.0"
     xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
     xmlns:msxml="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"
     xmlns:umbraco.library="urn:umbraco.library" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltCommon="urn:Exslt.ExsltCommon" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes="urn:Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltMath="urn:Exslt.ExsltMath" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions="urn:Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltStrings="urn:Exslt.ExsltStrings" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltSets="urn:Exslt.ExsltSets"
     exclude-result-prefixes="msxml umbraco.library Exslt.ExsltCommon Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes Exslt.ExsltMath Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions Exslt.ExsltStrings Exslt.ExsltSets ">

<xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

<xsl:param name="currentPage"/>
    <xsl:variable name="level" select="1"/>
    <xsl:template match="/">

<!-- start writing XSLT -->
    <xsl:for-each select="$currentPage/ancestor-or-self::node [@level=$level]/node [string(data [@alias='umbracoNaviHide']) != '1']">
     <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="@nodeType != '1492'"> 
       <li class="mega"><a href="{umbraco.library:NiceUrl(@id)}" class="topNavi"><font class="head"><xsl:value-of select="@nodeName"/></font><br/><font class="sub"><xsl:value-of select="data [@alias='underheadline']" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></font></a></li>
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>
       <xsl:variable name="link" select="data [@alias='linktotournament']" />
       <li class="mega"><a href="{$link}" target="_blank" class="topNavi"><font class="head"><xsl:value-of select="@nodeName"/></font><br/><font class="sub"><xsl:value-of select="data [@alias='underheadline']" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></font></a></li>
      </xsl:otherwise>
     </xsl:choose>
    </xsl:for-each>
    </xsl:template>
    </xsl:stylesheet>

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft