• Anton 135 posts 186 karma points
    Jan 19, 2012 @ 00:09
    Anton

How add styles to TinyMCE?

How add styles to TinyMCE?

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Jan 19, 2012 @ 10:14
    Jeroen Breuer

Right click on a stylesheet in the Umbraco backend to add a style to it. Than you can add that style to the Rich Text Editor datatype and it should work :).

Jeroen

• Kim Andersen 1447 posts 2196 karma points MVP
    Jan 19, 2012 @ 10:39
    Kim Andersen

Hi Anton

First of all you need to create a stylesheet in your Umbraco installation under the Settings-section. Right click the Stylesheet folder and create e new css-file. When this is done, you right-click that newly created stylesheet, and creates some "sub-styles". These sub-styles will be the different styles that can be selected in the richtext editor.

When you've created some styles, you go to the developer section, and finds the Richtext Editor data type, under the Data types folder. Now you must find the stylesheet that you just created under the "Related stylesheets"-option and then put a tick in the checkbox next to your stylesheet.

This should do the trick.

/Kim A

Jan 19, 2012 @ 10:46
    Kim Andersen

Wow, hmm... How did I not see your answer Jeroen? :S

Note to self: Don't open post in a new tab and then return to it half an hour later without pressing F5 before submitting an answer.

My bad.

/Kim A

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Jan 19, 2012 @ 10:48
    Jeroen Breuer

Well your explanation is a lot better so it's ok ;-).

Jeroen

Jan 24, 2012 @ 21:36
    Kim Andersen

Hi Anton!

Did you ever figure this one out?

/Kim A

• Biagio Paruolo 1594 posts 1825 karma points c-trib
    Aug 30, 2013 @ 17:11
    Biagio Paruolo

For me it works if only I call stylesheet file TinyMCE ( U.6.1.3 )

• Anthony Candaele 1197 posts 2049 karma points
    Sep 05, 2013 @ 16:18
    Anthony Candaele

Hi,

Could it be that there are problems with the Stylesheet section in Umbraco 6.1.5 ?

I added two stylesheets under the "Stylesheets" node, and then copy and pasted the css code in VS editor. But when I refresh the css files in the backoffice under the Stylesheets node, the content of the files remains blank while this is not so, because my style definitions are implement on the pages in the browser.

Also, I defined a style with the Stylesheet editor under my stylesheet node, but this style does not appear in the Styles dropdownlist in RTE editor. I already checked that the Styles option and related stylesheets are checked on the datatype.

greetings,

Anthony

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft