Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Aleksander 26 posts 56 karma points
    Jul 30, 2009 @ 10:51
    Aleksander

UmbracoMemberControls

Hello!

I have installed the package umbracoMemberControls (downloaded from here: http://www.codeplex.com/umbracoext/SourceControl/changeset/view/21521) but I experienced some difficulties with 'log out' (it doesn`t work). I read some oppinions on how to fix the problem, but nothing helps. When I try to extend the source code, i`m following the next steps:

1. Change the code and build the solution.

2. Write the paskages.xml file.

3. Archive all the files (.xml, .bin and .ascx files). . .

4. . . .and when I try to install them (via Developer\Packages\Install. . .) I recieve the following error message:

Could not upload file
    System.Exception: Error unpacking extension... ---> ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Wrong Local header signature: 0x21726152 at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry() at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.unPack(String ZipName) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String InputFile) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String InputFile) at umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.Installer.uploadFile(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Aleksander.

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10091 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Jul 30, 2009 @ 17:52
    Ismail Mayat

which version of umbraco are you using?  I think the stuff on codeplex only works with v3?

Regards

Ismail

Jul 31, 2009 @ 10:50
    Aleksander

Thanks, Ismail, 

I`m using v4, but, anyway, I have used this --> http://forum.umbraco.org/yaf_postsm47580_MemberControls-updated--anyone-care-to-test.aspx - Simm`s anweer <-- and just add the three controls as userControls. I`m not sure that this is the best decision, but it works.

Aleksander

• Bogdan 250 posts 427 karma points
    Jul 31, 2009 @ 17:00
    Bogdan

Hi,

I'm also having troubles with the log out from the Member Controls package. I've installed MemberControls 1.0 beta. The log in macro works, but the logout doesn't do anything. It links to javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$ContentPlaceHolderDefault$umbLogin_2$LinkButtonLogout',''). What can I do about this? I cannot find anything usefull on this subject.

Thanks.

• Peter Dijksterhuis 1442 posts 1722 karma points
    Jul 31, 2009 @ 17:07
    Peter Dijksterhuis

Check out the thread Aleksander mentioed. I think it was Simon who posted a solution for that. (You need to add 3 lines in the code). I just ran into this yesterday myself and that fixed my problem.

Aug 03, 2009 @ 08:54
    Aleksander

These are the three lines mentioned above from the Simm`s post:

System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["umbracoMemberId"] = null;
    System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["umbracoMemberGuid"] = null;
    System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["umbracoMemberLogin"] = null;

Aleksander

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft