• Alexey 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jan 24, 2013 @ 07:22
    Alexey

Hello, Luke!

Thanks for your MVC blog!

There is a bug with SQL CE using:

Error running Reader:
    SQL Statement:
    SELECT  umbracoNode.Id,umbracoNode.Text, isNull(CMSDocument.Published,0) as Published, DocType.Text as nodeTypeName  from umbracoNode Left Join cmsDocument ON umbracoNode.Id = cmsDocument.NodeId and Published = 1 INNER JOIN cmsContent ON umbracoNode.Id = cmsContent.NodeId INNer JOIN umbracoNode DocType ON cmsContent.contentType = DocType.Id and DocType.nodeObjectType = 'a2cb7800-f571-4787-9638-bc48539a0efb'  INNER JOIN cmsContentType ON cmsContent.contentType = cmsContentType.NodeId WHERE (umbracoNode.nodeObjectType = 'c66ba18e-eaf3-4cff-8a22-41b16d66a972')AND umbracoNode.ParentId <> -20And cmsContentType.alias = @Alias And isNull(CMSDocument.Published,0) = @Published

Exception:
    System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException (0x80004005): The number of arguments specified for the function is not correct. [ Minimum argument count = 1, Maximum argument count = 1,Name of function(if known) = isNull ]

I think COALESCE (instead ISNULL) is more suitable for that query.

May be you could publich source code?

Thank a lot.

• Peter 6 posts 26 karma points
    Jun 13, 2013 @ 15:44
    Peter

Hello

I got the same error. (on umbraco 6) ... anyone knows how to fix it?

-

cheers
    Peter

• Luke Alderton 191 posts 508 karma points
    Jul 23, 2013 @ 18:17
    Luke Alderton

Smart blog does not directly interact with the database... It uses the umbraco api. If you'd like the source I'm sure I could arrange it.

• Luke Alderton 191 posts 508 karma points
    Dec 07, 2013 @ 14:34
    Luke Alderton

Upon further investigating, I've found the same issue on mysql, the problem will be fixed soon.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft