Feb 15, 2013 @ 07:48
    Hemant

sir,

how to install ucommerce product .please replay me

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Feb 15, 2013 @ 09:22
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Hemant,

1. Download the Ucommerce package from: http://ucommerce.dk/en/products.aspx, When you have the Ucommerce package download.

2. Go to the Umbraco backoff, an then select Developer. Under Delveloper, expand the packages folder, Choose the install local package, and follow the wizzard. when it´s done, and the Ucommerce package is installed

3. Go to Users section, and choose the Users folder. In the folder find the user that should have access to the Ucommerce section. Click on the user, and under the Sections on the user, set tick in Ucommerce.

I hope this can help you,

/Dennis

• Hemant 45 posts 66 karma points
    Feb 15, 2013 @ 13:19
    Hemant

thanks sir,

display product in front page so make the razor ProductInfo.cshtml. add in  @uCommerce.Helpers.Product.DisplayListProducts(products, null)

so error are genrate in g:\Anshuman Umbraco Project\Chimesh\macroScripts\634966096451011267_ProductInfo.cshtml(7): error CS0103: The name 'uCommerce' does not exist in the current context

my code:--

@using UCommerce.Runtime
    @{
        var products = SiteContext.Current.CatalogContext.CurrentCatalog.Categories.SelectMany(c => c.Products.Where(p => p.ProductProperties.Any(pp => pp.ProductDefinitionField.Name == "ShowOnHomepage" && Convert.ToBoolean(pp.Value))));
    }
    <div class="row-fluid">
        <div class="span12">
            @uCommerce.Helpers.Product.DisplayListProducts(products, null)
        </div>
    </div>

pls replay sir

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Feb 15, 2013 @ 13:38
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Hemant,

I have not worked with Ucommerce, just install it once on a local installation to play around with it.

I don´t know if you knew at the Ucommerce product had a support forum on our on there page for the product, http://our.umbraco.org/projects/website-utilities/ucommerce/ucommerce-support

If I where you I will try to ask the question in there. I'm sure someone can help you. I have also seen that Soren is quite good to answer when he has the time.

So try in there.

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft