Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Petros 1 post 21 karma points
    Apr 04, 2013 @ 12:55
    Petros

Razor Script Slideshow.cshtml Error

Hi people. I have a problem with the slider and i hope you can help me. I recently made a copy from the live system to a staging system so i can make a redesign of a umbraco site. After i install the db and copy the file system, all works fine but i'm getting the following error for the slider: 

Error loading Razor Script Slideshow.cshtml
    Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

By debugging i get this:

Error Loading Razor Script (file: Slideshow) Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.    at Lucene.Net.Index.SegmentInfo..ctor(Directory dir, Int32 format, IndexInput input)
      at Lucene.Net.Index.SegmentInfos.Read(Directory directory, String segmentFileName)
      at Lucene.Net.Index.DirectoryReader.AnonymousClassFindSegmentsFile.DoBody(String segmentFileName)
      at Lucene.Net.Index.SegmentInfos.FindSegmentsFile.Run(IndexCommit commit)
      at Lucene.Net.Search.IndexSearcher..ctor(Directory path, Boolean readOnly)
      at Examine.LuceneEngine.Providers.LuceneSearcher.ValidateSearcher(Boolean forceReopen)
      at UmbracoExamine.UmbracoExamineSearcher.GetSearchFields()
      at UmbracoExamine.UmbracoExamineSearcher.CreateSearchCriteria(String type, BooleanOperation defaultOperation)
      at umbraco.MacroEngines.ExamineBackedMedia.GetUmbracoMedia(Int32 id)
      at umbraco.MacroEngines.DynamicBackingItem..ctor(Int32 Id, DynamicBackingItemType Type)
      at ASP._Page_macroScripts_Slideshow_cshtml.Execute() in c:\inetpub\doitprofiler_info_staging\macroScripts\Slideshow.cshtml:line 35
      at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()
      at System.Web.WebPages.WebPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
      at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage)
      at umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorMacroEngine.ExecuteRazor(MacroModel macro, INode currentPage)
      at umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorMacroEngine.Execute(MacroModel macro, INode currentPage)

any idea whats the problem here? 

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 04, 2013 @ 23:34
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Petros and welcome to our :)

Have you double checked that it's not because some medias are missing or not being referenced properly on the live environment? Have you refreshed the XML cache by doing an "Republish entire site" after the deploy to see if that fixes things?

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft