Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• J 445 posts 862 karma points
    Apr 15, 2013 @ 15:56
    J

I would like to have the below functionality in one of our Umbraco sites and wondered if someone could guide/direct me to resources to get this implemented into an existing project please?

The ability for a customer to add products to a basket which can be updated (add/remove products) as per requirements.
    Allow payments to be made for their order. This should include paypal and the option to call in.
    Send an email upon successful order.

This now raises more questions as how/where would i store the products. Im wondering if there is a module available that i could utilise or something?

Thanks

• Sean L 24 posts 146 karma points
    Apr 15, 2013 @ 16:33
    Sean L

J,

There are some E-commerce modules available. You may find this thread as helpful, although it is a little dated.

The two most noted solutions for e-commerce seem to be uCommerce and TeaCommerce. I have also seen mention of uWebshop as a solution. Most of the viable solutions do not seem to be available for free, however uCommerce has a free version. Commerce4Umbraco is a free module, however it does not seem to have up-to-date support and updates.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

• J 445 posts 862 karma points
    Apr 15, 2013 @ 17:06
    J

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft